Redmi is an Independent Company as a Xiaomi’s Sub-Brand debut With 48MP camera Sensor
Xiaomi Workin on its Flagship Device as MI Series, Where is Mi Mix 3 and Mi 8 are Some Premium Smartphone.
Where Xiaomi Could launched its MI 9 as a Successor of MI 8 on March. Redmi Device Will be Launching in China on January 10th debut With 48MP camera Sensor
- It supports 32w QC4.0 + fast charge for 3500mAh & no wireless charging
- It has Triple cameras Setup with 48MP+12MP+TOF
- It Runs over Android 9.0 Pie Based MIUI 10
It comes WIth 6.4-inch FHD+ as 1080p Resolution, While Screen Was an AMOLED Display as a 19:9 Waterdrop Notch Design. The Device Will Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Soc Coupled With 6GB of Ram and 128GB of Onboard Storage. However, It has X24 LTE Modem to Support 5G Network as the Qualcomm Latest Chipset.
The Camera could be Highlighting Point of the Device, In the Terms of Camera, it has 48MP Primary Camera Sony IMX586 Sensor alongside 12MP Secondary Camera and 3D TOF camera. As for the Selfie it has 24MP Sony IMX576 Camera Sensor.
Mi 9 Offers an In-Display Fingerprint Sensor and 32W Qualcomm Fast Charging 4.0 to Power 3500mAh battery and NO Wireless Charging. Where it Run over Android 9.0 Pie Based MIUI 10 on the Top of Android. The Device Could be announced at MWC 2019 or expected Released in March, Dimensions of the Device is ~155×75×7.6mm Like Mi 8.
Seems Like Xiaomi Copying Design of Some Smartphone Like, Front Will Similar to OnePlus 6T and From the Front and Back is Huawei P20 Pro. The Cost of the Device is Expected ~$436.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13