Redmi is an Independent Company as a Xiaomi’s Sub-Brand debut With 48MP camera Sensor
Xiaomi Workin on its Flagship Device as MI Series, Where is Mi Mix 3 and Mi 8 are Some Premium Smartphone.
Where Xiaomi Could launched its MI 9 as a Successor of MI 8 on March. Redmi Device Will be Launching in China on January 10th debut With 48MP camera Sensor
- It supports 32w QC4.0 + fast charge for 3500mAh & no wireless charging
- It has Triple cameras Setup with 48MP+12MP+TOF
- It Runs over Android 9.0 Pie Based MIUI 10
It comes WIth 6.4-inch FHD+ as 1080p Resolution, While Screen Was an AMOLED Display as a 19:9 Waterdrop Notch Design. The Device Will Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Soc Coupled With 6GB of Ram and 128GB of Onboard Storage. However, It has X24 LTE Modem to Support 5G Network as the Qualcomm Latest Chipset.
The Camera could be Highlighting Point of the Device, In the Terms of Camera, it has 48MP Primary Camera Sony IMX586 Sensor alongside 12MP Secondary Camera and 3D TOF camera. As for the Selfie it has 24MP Sony IMX576 Camera Sensor.
Mi 9 Offers an In-Display Fingerprint Sensor and 32W Qualcomm Fast Charging 4.0 to Power 3500mAh battery and NO Wireless Charging. Where it Run over Android 9.0 Pie Based MIUI 10 on the Top of Android. The Device Could be announced at MWC 2019 or expected Released in March, Dimensions of the Device is ~155×75×7.6mm Like Mi 8.
Seems Like Xiaomi Copying Design of Some Smartphone Like, Front Will Similar to OnePlus 6T and From the Front and Back is Huawei P20 Pro. The Cost of the Device is Expected ~$436.
- NetEase Games has confirmed that a mobile version of Naraka: Bladepoint will be released soon.
- Playing Video Games Boosts Your Child’s Intelligence, Says Nature Scientific Reports.
- Download and Install TCL A3 A509DL Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Nubia Redmi Magic 7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G (Veux) ENG/ Engineering Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)