Xiaomi Mi 10 With Snapdragon 865, Curved Display and 66W fast charger
Xiaomi Upcoming Device, The Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro is about to launch in February. Currently, the Release date and the pricing of the device of Mi 10 is been Surface on Web. The Internal model number of the device is M2001J1E Stand for Mi 10 and M2001J2E for Mi 10 Pro.
Xiaomi Mi 10 flagship With Snapdragon 865, Curved Display, 4,800 mAh battery and 66W fast charger: fully charge in 35 minutes ~specifications and price leaked.
Xiaomi Product Manager Want Teng Thomas hinted the pricing details on Weibo, but later he deleted that post for some reason. Where he posted the Xiaomi Mi 10 could be pricing above 3500 Yuan. Meanwhile, it is Supposed to be starting price for Mi 10 starting price of 3699 yuan and in between 5000 yuan. Recently, The Specification and Price are been Surfaced on Web.
According to Rumours, The Device is Set to announced in Spring festival of china. Which Will be held after January 25th and the device might be launched in early February. The Device expected to become with a 6.57-inch AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate. Not to mention, There Will be an Optical fingerprint scanner.
Furthermore, The Device protective glass panel suggesting a Curved Display With notch or Cutout and there Were Lesser space for Chin. Which Confirm the device it will comes with a Pop-up selfie shooter. Also, the device comes with an Adreno 650 GPU coupled With Snapdragon 865 revealed by AnTuTu benchmark achieved 560,000 Points.
In the terms of camera, The Device comes with a Quad camera module housing a 64MP Primary + 12 ultra-wide-angle lens + 8MP Telephoto + 2MP Macro lens. While the front offers a Dual See camera housing 32MP Primary + 8MP Ultra-Wide-angle lense.
Under the hood, the device will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Octa-Core Soc set to clocked at 2.8GHz. The Chipset is been paired with 12GB of ram and 256GB/512GB of storage.
To Power the Device there is a Massive (4800-4500mAh) battery for sure and to charger, the device is equipped with 66W (11V over 6A) Superfast charger. Which revealed by the 3C Certification With an internal Model number 30W MDY-11-EF. Which is the Same Charger comes bundled in the box with mi CC9 pro and Mi Note 10.
Thanks for being with us, Share your valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- How do you upgrade the firmware on your Asus router?
- Google has filed a complaint with the Delhi High Court against the CCI for allegedly “leaking” a confidential report.
- Apple has been compelled to phase out Lightning and transition to USB Type-c by 2024.
- The Tecno Spark 8 is a new smartphone from Tecno
- Oppo upcoming smartphone, the Find X5 Pro, will surely feature 50W of wireless charging.