Xiaomi, ISRO in Talks Over Support for NavIC to Smartphones in India
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Reportedly talks with Xiaomi India to Include Chipsets that Support India’s Own Positioning System Called NavIC in its Smartphones Sold in India. NavIC is an India Version of Global Positioning System (GPS), and official Said in Bengaluru on Wednesday. Xiaomi India Will be first to Emerge as the First Smartphone Company to Support NavIC.
Contents1 Qualcomm is working on chipsets that support India’s NavIC system is the operational name of the Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS), Likely to emerge as the first company to use NavIC to be used by Xiaomi IRNSS is expected to provide accuracy of better than 20 metres.
Qualcomm is working on chipsets that support India’s NavIC system is the operational name of the Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS), Likely to emerge as the first company to use NavIC to be used by Xiaomi IRNSS is expected to provide accuracy of better than 20 metres.
However, The NavIC is likely to be manufactured by the US-Based Chipsets Known Qualcomm reportedly developing Chip With NavIC Support for upcoming Smartphones. This NavIC is used to Provide a piece of Accurate Location information to users in India. NavIC has already been Certified by 3GPP and the region extending up to 1,500kms outside India Boundary.
NavIC Operation named of the India Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS) Qualcomm has announced that its chip is going to have NavIC and they are releasing it. Now almost Xiaomi agrees to have it. Xiaomi may launch its mobile phones with NavIC chipsets,” the ISRO official said.
According to Report, ISRO’s and Xiaomi are in the final stage of talk and planning to Launch a Device With NavIC Support in an Upcoming Couple of Months in India. Xiaomi Will launched its Mid-Range Device to allow a consumer to more accessible to make this Technology.
According to ISRO, They Have been developed IRNSS for Teresstrial aerial and Marine Navigation disaster management, vehicle tracking and fleet management with integration With Mobile Devices.
Xiaomi agrees though nothing is finalised yet. We are targeting middle-level mobiles. That way, it is accessible to more people.” ISRO official was quoted as saying by Network18 in Bengaluru. IRNSS expected to provide a real-time location better than 20 Metres in the Primary Service area and the Standard Positioning Service (SPS) to all users and Restricted Service (RS) is an encrypted and accessible only to authorised users.
Thanks for being With us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)