HyperOS 1.0 update global rollout schedule for Xiaomi smartphones.
Xiaomi has announced HyperOS 1.0 and rebranded its MIUI while maintaining the same integrated system based on Android 14. The custom skin, HyperOS, focuses on expanding the IoT ecosystem and enhancing performance and interconnectivity with various devices. The launch of the Android 14 update brings exciting new features and improvements to enhance the overall experience.
HyperOS 1.0 is built on top of Linux and utilises it for enhanced efficiency and resource management in Xiaomi’s Vela system. The company offers HyperConnect for smooth device connectivity and HyperMind AI for intelligent device adaptation, aiming to elevate the user’s experience across Xiaomi’s products.
HyperOS 1.0 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco Smartphones
It is indeed a game-changer that offers seamless connectivity and intelligent device adaptation.
Xiaomi HyperOS vs Apple iOS 17 vs Samsung OneUI 6 – LockScreen Customisation Settings pic.twitter.com/BqYvGAGfpw— TechDroider (@techdroider) November 8, 2023
- HyperConnect: Enables smooth device connectivity with other devices.
- HyperMind AI: Enables intelligent device adaptation to learn and adapt based on the user’s behaviour, thereby offering a more personalised user experience.
HyperOS is still in the testing phase for the Chinese ROM, which is currently underway. The company plans to enhance the user experience across its devices by launching HyperOS. It even offers AI-generated through XioAI input assistants for capturing text on photos, converting doodles into paintings, and searching images with the help of natural language.
It is designed for smooth, efficient, and user-friendly interaction with these things in mind.
- It is based on Android 14 and Linux, which ensure stability and efficiency.
- Vela System enhances efficiency and resource management, optimising the device’s performance even when handling heavy tasks.
- Rigorous testing helps identify and fix any issues before Xiaomi starts rolling it out to users.
The company has put much effort into making HyperOS 1.0 smooth, efficient, and user-friendly, with Xiaomi’s commitment to improving users’ experiences and pushing the boundaries of smartphones and technology. It has new, unique features and optimisations that replace the MIUI interface on other Xiaomi devices.
- Performance Optimisation: Designed to ensure smooth multitasking, faster app launches, and improved device responsiveness. The custom skin also reduces resource consumption, allowing users to deliver a better experience without compromising performance.
- Intelligent Connectivity: As discussed above, it offers various connectivity options. This includes using your Xiaomi device as a webcam, even with mobile data on other devices.
- Security: Xiaomi has also opened up to third-party app developers with the Open-Source community to enhance its encryptions, permission management, and other security protocols.
- UI Changes: The control centre has customisations and minor UI tweaks, including its stock apps.
What HyperOS 1.0 Brings
The company’s host brings new features and improvements, constituting a significant aesthetic and functionality evolution.
- HyperOS 1.0 has a redesigned interface for a more user-friendly experience.
- The system has been redesigned to make the user interface cleaner, more modern, and streamlined. This includes the control centre and notifications panel.
- The app design has been redesigned to resemble iOS, contributing to an improved user experience. This includes changes to the animation, lock screen, notifications, wallpaper, calculator, camera icon, and weather.
- Fast animation has been implemented to improve device responsiveness, resulting in a smoother experience.
- The update introduces new features, such as an expanded array of customisation options like a new lock screen clock, font style editing, wallpaper effects, templates, widgets, and more.
- There are new super icons and animal widgets for a fresh look and feel on Xiaomi’s devices.
- Performance has also been boosted to improve system stability and enhance battery life optimisation, promising faster app launch times for users.
- The font scale has increased to 200%, topping at 130% on Pixel’s Android 13.
- Ultra-HDR has also been introduced for a better visual experience.
- The Credential Manager API provides users with a more secure way of managing credentials on the device.
- The multimedia experience has been enhanced, and custom lock screen shortcuts allow users quick access to frequently used apps.
Furthermore, Xiaomi is also taking steps to fortify measures to safeguard users’ personal information in the interconnected world, which is crucial for ensuring users’ peace of mind.
HyperOS Update Scheduled
The intelligent device adaptation for advancement, which is beneficial for Xiaomi’s users, started rolling out HyperOS globally. It is scheduled to commence in Q1 of 2024. Starting the Xiaomi 12 Pro is a significant milestone towards enhancing user experience by providing seamless connectivity across devices, which also sets a new standard for other smartphone manufacturers.
We look forward to experiencing these exciting new features shortly.
In addition, the personalisation experience is constantly innovating to assist users in providing the best possible experience—Xiaomi’s vision and dedication to push further the boundaries of what is possible in smartphone technology. Xiaomi’s 12 Pro users do not have to wait too long to experience these exciting new features.
The latest update is HyperOS 1.0
Looking at the commitment to enhance the user’s experience, which is evident with features like HyperConnect and HyperMind, the rollout is scheduled for HyperOS 1.0. Here are some initial models that will receive it:
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra
- Xiaomi 13 Pro
- Xiaomi 13
- Xiaomi 13T Pro
- Xiaomi 13T
- Xiaomi 12T Pro
- Xiaomi 12T
- Xiaomi 11T
- Xiaomi Pad 6
Note: If your device is away, then do not worry; Xiaomi will also be updating its Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco devices over time. Even after the first wave of updates, you should be receiving the update after the first wave.
HyperOS encompasses nine devices, including various Xiaomi 13 and 12 series models. The first version of the new system not only limits itself to Android 14 but also includes updates for various Xiaomi devices.
Despite everything, HyperOS is a step towards the future of smartphone technology. This significant development aims to take Xiaomi and its sub-brands, Redmi and Poco, to a new level of user experience.
Xiaomi will begin rolling out HyperOS, eagerly awaited by millions of Xiaomi users worldwide.
- Explain Google’s Gemini Ultra, Pro, and Nano.by Akhil Sharma
- How to Make Passport size photo online free with These Useful Tipsby Team AndroidGreek
- What is Beeper Mini to use iMessage on Androidby Akhil Sharma
- Facebook Video Download in Full HD: A Complete Guideby Team AndroidGreek
- How to use Telegram Transcriptionsby Akhil Sharma