Xiaomi CC9 Pro with 108MP Penta Camera, 5260mAh battery and snapdragon 730G soc, Launched, full specs and Price
Finally after som leaks, Xiaomi launched it new Xiaomi CC9 Pro in china. This device comes with lots of new features and latest Technology. It features to 6.47-inch curved OLED display, Snapdragin 730Gsoc with Up to 12GB RAM and 256GB Storage on-board. It packed with 5,260mAh battery with 30W fast charging technolgy.
Specification Xiaomi CC9 Pro
In term of peformance, There has Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G, which comes with 8 Cores and clocks at 2.3 GHz. This device coupled with coupled with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB storage option. It runs latest Android Pie with EMUI 10 Out of the box.
Display and Battery
It features to 6.47-inches display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Also there has pixel density of the screen is at 398 PPI. It is an AMOLED panel, which comes with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The screen-to-body ratio of the device is at 88.05%. Moreover, there has 5,260mAh battery with support for 30W fast charging support.
In term of camera, there has Penta camera setup at the back using with 108MP Samsung S5KHMX Main sensor + 20MP Sony IMX350 Wide Angle + 12MP Samsung S5K2L7 Depth + 5MP OmniVision OV08A10 Telephoto + 2MP Macro sensor. For Front, there has 32MP Selfie camera. Moreover, some other features on camera supports slow-motion video shooting and super night scene mode.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, scanner, gyro sensor, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
iaomi Mi CC9 Pro smartphone is at CNY2,799 ($400/€360/28,000 INR) for the 6GB+128GB variant. It is priced at CNY3,099 ($440/€40/ 31,000 INR) for the 8GB+128GB variant and CNY3,499 ($500/€450/35,000 INR) for the 8GB+256GB variant. This deviocepre order start at 5PM local time (11:00 CET). Sales begin at midnight on November 11 at Xiaomi’s official channels in Mainland China.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in Future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)