Xiaomi CC9 Pro confirmed comes with Snapdragon 730G, full specs
Xiaomi launchs its new smartphone in china called as Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro. This device comes with lots of new features and latest Technology. Recently This device listed on TENNA with 108MP penta camera. the device with model number M1910F4E appeared on TENAA. This device launchs Mi Note 10 outside China.
Specification Of Xiaomi CC9 Pro
It features to 6.47-inch OLED display with Full HD+ 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution. This device has powered by octa-core processor clocked at 2.2 GHz an Qualcomm Snpadragon 730G Which based on 8nm. It run latest Android Pie.
In term of camera, there has Penta camera setup at the back using with 108MP Samsung S5KHMX Main sensor + 20MP Sony IMX350 Wide Angle + 12MP Samsung S5K2L7 Depth + 5MP OmniVision OV08A10 Telephoto + 2MP Macro sensor. For Front, there has 32MP Selfie camera. Moreover, some other features on camera supports slow-motion video shooting and super night scene mode.
ow Xiaomi CC9 Pro Certified on Geekbench. There has scored 545 Score in ingle core and 1690 score in multi core. it runs latest android Pie Out of the box. Also certified on TENNA comes with 6GB, 8GB and 12GB different storage on-board. This device has packed with massive 5,260mAh battery with fast charging suppot. , the phone will be available in Black, Red, Blue, Pink, White, Green, Purple, and Gray color options.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear Xiaomi CC9 Profingerprint scanner, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in Future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13