Xiaomi Black Shark 3s officially launched for CNY 3,999 with Snapdragon 865
Xiaomi officially launched there next-generation gaming-centric smartphone, the Black Shark 3s. The device seems to be quite powerful so let’s take a closer look toward the device and know more about it.
Therefore, the device directly competitive against the latest Asus ROG 3 and Lenovo Legion 3s.
Meanwhile, the device has been launched in China comes with a massive upgrade over the previous generation gaming smartphone. The device was most likely to come with top-notch grade key specification.
Black Shark 3s Key Specification and Highlights
It comes with a 6.67-Inch of Full HD+ AMOLED Display panel having a 120Hz of screen refresh rate accompanied with a 270Hz of the touch sampling rate. The displayof the device includes a high-performance MEMC, HDR 10+ and having a Support for Delta E < 1 and JNCD < 0.55. Not to mention, the device also includes an optical in-display fingerprint scanner.
In terms of camera performance, the device having a triple rear camera module aligned in a triangle camera setup housing a 64MP primary + 13MP Ultra-Wide angle lens + 5MP Depth sensor.
While the front had a 20MP selfie shooter upfront.
Under the hood, the device has been powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Mobile platform based on octa-core CPU. The chipset has been paired with 12GB of LPDDR5 Ram and 512GB of onboard storage.
The device also includes a liquid cooling alongside integrated 5G Connectivity so far. The device also offering a Tencent SolarCore delivers an optimised gaming performance suggested to be a Gaming Engine for the device.
Furthermore, to power, the device is going to be equipped with a 4720mAh battery using a 65W of fast charging support out of the box. The dimension of the device measured as 168.72 x 77.33 x 10.42 mm and 222 grams). The device having a Magnetic charging point for charging, makes it more effective. Moreover, the device has been running on Android 10 based custom Skin MIUI 12 out of the box.
The device initially comes in two different colour option following the Skyfall black and Crystal Blue colour variant. The starting price of the device was 3999 Yuna (~Rs 42,899) for the 12/128GB, 4299 Yuna (~Rs 46,125) for the 12/256GB memory configuration.
The higher variant of the device available for 4799 Yuan (~Rs 51,500) for the 12/512GB. The device also comes with some major accessories such as Snap-on Shoulder button, Gamepad, Finger Sleeves for cost CNY 79, CNY 238 and CNY 29.
- Download Best GCam 8.2.2 for Samsung, Xiaomi, and OnePlus | Google Camera Port GCam8.2.204_Greatness.210716.1733 by greatness
- Fix Windows 11 Snap Layout ‘Not Working’ – How to enable
- Apex Legends Mobile closes Beta for Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines
- How to Delete Undeletable Files and Folder in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download and Install Walton Primo G9 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Lenovo YT-J706X Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price