Xiaomi lists MI 9S 5G smartphone certified by TENAA in China
Xiaomi is been Getting Ready for its 5G version of Mi 9, Which Will be Known as Mi 9S 5G. The Device recently Spotted on TENNA With its Key Features. Looking Like the Device Will be Quite Powerful along its 5G Connectivity. We Can Expect the Device Will to be announced earlier Next Year in February Q1.
Xiaomi Mi 9S 5G on TENAA coming with QHD 6.39-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen, OIS and 4000mAh larger battery. Will Xiaomi Mi 9 support 5G?
Therefore the Device is an Upgrade over the MI9 With Minor Upgrades in Hardware and Software Edge. It Comes WIth a 6.39-Inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display With a 1080 x 2280 Pixel With the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 6 on topof Display.
According to Some Report the Display Could be More Bigger and Having an 2K Display. However, THe Device is Listed With an Model Number M1908F1XE
#Xiaomi #5G #XiaomiMi95G— Xiaomishka (@xiaomishka) August 7, 2019
My chinese colleague said that new Xiaomi Mi 9 5G (model M1908F1XE) should have some new features:
1) screen becomes bigger 2k
2) main shot for new plus OIS
3) battery increase
The Device Will be Powered by the Qualcomm 7nm Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus Sos Coupled With 6GB/8GB/12GB of Ram and 128/256/512GB of Onboard Storage. No to Mention the Devcei Will be Going to Use the Qualcomm’s X50s for 5G Connectivity.
To Power the Device, Xiaomi Going to use Decent 4000mAh battery using a Micro USB Port via 45W Fast Charging Technology. To Improve the Graphics Performance, It has an Adreno 640 GPU.
In the Terms of Camera Performance, It Will is Equipped With an AI Rear Triple Camera Setup Having a Sony IMX586 48MP Primary Camera Sensor. Meanwhile Featuring 20MP Selfie Sensor along OIS Support for Rear Camera.
As for Camera Bump Design, Looking Like Xiaomi is been Inspired by Realme to Use the Red-Colored Circle around the Primary Camera Sensor. Also, on Right, the Power Button is been Colored With Red. The Rear Camera Offers a Laster Autofocus, PDAF 6P Lens, 2x Lossless Zoom and More.
On the Software front, the Device is Run on Android 9.0 Pie WIth Custom Skin MIUI 9 out of the Box. For Security Biometir Authentication, It Packed an AI Facial Unlock and In-Display Fingerprint Sensor.
The Dimension of the Device is a 157.21mm x 74.64mm x 8.95mm and Weigh 196 Grams. Moreover, it also Coming With a 20W Wireless Charging Technology. Initially, the Device Will be Sold With Three Color Varoient of Black, Blue and White.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates on Same in Future.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Download Gcam for OnePlus 8/T/Pro – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1e by Arnova8G2 (Beta)
- Download Gcam for Xiaomi Mi, Redmi Note, and Poco (Pocophone) – MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1e by BSG
- Redmi 9C NFC (angelican) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V184.108.40.206.QCSRUXM
- Mi 9T Pro Global (raphael) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V220.127.116.11.QFKMIXM
- Mi 9 SE (grus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.RFBRUXM