Xiaomi 120Hz, 50x Digital Zoom and 8K Video Recording on MIUI 11 BETA
Oneplus Set a Benchmark for a Flagship Device, They Launched First Device 90Hz Display Rate in a Specific Price Segment and they are Pushing that Experience. We Have Also known that Realme is also Working on its 90Hz Device, Which Will be First in that Price Segment Promise by Realme.
Xiaomi Upcomming Device Will Comes with an High Refresh Rate with a 120Hz Display Smartphone, 5X zoom telephoto camera and up to 50X digital zoom and 8K Video Recording Support.
This Year We already Seen 9 Device With Higher 60Hz Device, Starting from Oppo Reno Ace, Oneplus 7T Series, Red Magic 3/3s, ROG Phone 2, Sharp Aquos R3 and Zero. We Belive that the Upcoming Google Pixel 4 and 4XL Will also Comes with a90Hz Refresh rate or Higher than 60Hz.
Furthermore, Chinese Tech-Giant Who Focus on Mid-Budget Range Device is Pushing the Refresh Rate Starting from Realme. According to Report, Xiaomi is also working on there 120Hz Display Spotted on there MIUI 11 BETA Code. As of now, This Code Means you can Enjoy 60Hz and 120Hz Refresh Rate Respect to your Device capabilities or Display Panel.
There Were also Rumours about the Xiaomi is Possibility Working on 50x Digital Zoom and 8K Video Recording at 30fps. Not to Mention, Xiaomi Will First introduced in their Flagship Device Later it Will comes to Mid-Premium Such as Redmi K-Series and Blackshark Devices. This Camera Information is also Taken from the MIUI 11 Camera app.
The Higher Refresh rate means it Will be Server a Smoother picture and a Battery Consumption. On the other hand, Xiaomi Will Continue to Set Benchmark for there upcoming Device. However, They Don’t Hint anything about these Features. Means they are Testing those Features in there Devices. Additionally, There Gaming Smartphone Will take Best Advantage as in Purpose of Gaming.
Unfortunately, We Don’t Known what Xiaomi Will Going to use in LCD or an OLED Panel Display. We are Sure If you Get used to a 90Hz or 120Hz you are No Longer Looking back. In Future We are going to See Mid-Budget Device to Be Sport at least 90Hz Refresh Rate Device.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Realme X7 5G Software Update Tracker – RMX2176PU – June 2021 | India – Security Patch, Fix, and Improve Performance
- Download Windows 11 Dev OS 21996.1 – How to Upgrade | 64 Bit – ISO
- How to Fix Mass Effect Legendary Edition Update Launcher Crashes and Xbox Series X Glitch
- Download and Install Motorola E7i Power XT2097-12 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Hometech HT 10MT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)