Why Vivo V17 Pro Didn’t Hit, When V15 is India’s Highest Selling Device.
We Posted an Article a Full Review Quite a Time ago, and We have been Requested to Long Term Usages Review. So Here the Late Review, Honestly it a Device for an Offline and it been for Offline market. There Were a lot of Potential Buyers Looking forward it. Before Going ahead, I Don’t Think it’s a Worthy Upgrade from the Vivo v15 pro.
The Competitor is More Fierce if we look the Competitor Redmi Launched the Redmi K20 Pro and Realme X2 Pro. If We look at the Timeline of Vivo V-Series, it has always been a Refreshing and Something for offline Market With an AggressivePrice Segment. If We Recall, Vivo V11 Pro is the First Mid-Range Smartphone to comes with a Flash In-Display Fingerprint Scanner and the Vivo V15 Pro Was the First to Comes With a Motorized Pop-up Selfie Camera.
Not to mention, there always been a Great Camera, Design and India’s Highest Selling Smartphone (2018). This is Why We have expected the Device to be Bring Some Great Thing.
First thing First, The Device is powered by Snapdragon 675 Remaining the Same from Vivo V15 pro. This Doesn’t Make any Scene if you Purchase a Smartphone Worth $400. However, Vivo makes Compromise because the Battle Royal Game PUBG run Smoothly in Medium Setting at HD Graphics. Whereas, The Redmi K20 Pro you can play games in High Settings.
The Device Weight 202 Grams Feels Quite hefty, Furthermore, the Wider Pop-up Selfie Camera Feels Premium in Some Cases. The Device Comes With a 6.44-Inch Samsung E2 AMOLED Display Panel With an1080 pixel Resolution of a 20:9 aspect ratio. However, the Display is Well Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6. Which is one of the Best thing about the Device in Terms of Display.
In the Terms Of camera Performance, The Device Comes With a Rear Quad Camera Housing a 48MP Sony IMX582 F/2.8 Primary Camera + 8MP Ultra-Wide angle F/2.2 + 2MP Depth Sensor f/2.4 + 13MP Telephoto With 2x Zoom.
The Dedicated Macro Lens is Far Better than Realme XT and Redmi Note 8 Pro. While the Front is a Dual Selfie Pop-up Housing a 32MP F/2.0 + 8MP F/2.2 Ultra-Wide-Angle Lens.
Similarly The Portrait, Wide-angle, Color are Fairly Acceptable But not a Great. Which is not an Issue for Major Audience, Nothing Extra Ordinary Here. To Power the Device, it Equipped With a 4100mAh battery Using an 18W Dual Engine Fast charger paired With Snapdragon 675 More Power because it is quite power Efficient.
We Didn’t Recommend to Purchase this Smartphone, Don’t take it Wrong it Was not a Bad Device at all. It just about the Device and Its Competition has gotten better. On the other hand, You can Purchase a Redmi k20 Pro or Realme XT Device With low Budget compare to Vivo V17 Pro pro. Also, there are More Compromises in terms of Performance.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on Same.,
- Register for Valorant Test Server – How to Sign-up
- Register Garena Free Fire OB29 Advance Server – How to Sign-up
- Fix Nintendo Switch Error Code 2123-1502 – How to
- Redmi 9A / 9AT (dandelion) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V18.104.22.168.QCDEUXM
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (begonia) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V22.214.171.124.RGGCNXM
- Mi 11 (venus) official stock ROM, firmware, and updates Flash File – V126.96.36.199.RKBCNXM
- Garena Free Fire: Redeem Codes for June 2021 – Update June 23
- Fix PUBG Mobile 90 FPS Support lags on Asus ROG Phone 5
- Download and Install Lava LMG02 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install NEC Lavie Tab E 7 SD1 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast G5K8 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)