Why Redmi K30 Facing a Display Yellowing Near Punch-Hole: Explain
Redmi launched its Redmi K30 Series With a Small Compromise With Diggin Display, Means a Yellowing near Punch-Hole digging Screen. Before going ahead, Let’s Know the characteristics of the LCD Display Used in Redmi K30.
The Display Panel is an LCD Liquid Crystal layers of 3μm, Which Means it Quite thing and Fragile Material. Meanwhile, there are two parallel layers of Glass Called CF Color Film and TFT Substrate. As the Display is Very and having Two Glasses ideally, Which the Does not Yellow theoretically.
However, The Parallel Placing of two Layers of Glass and been Broken then the Screen Will Show Yellow due to Uniformity in the Liquid Crystal Changes. Not to Mention, There Was two Major Advantage of the New Generation of Redmi K30 Digging Screen Explained by Lu Weibing.
First thing First, The Upgrade “Thickened Glass” Were used to Increased Thickness by 14% and provide More Structural Strengthened. Also, it having a Large Number of Support Piller to Increase the Density of Support Columns. Which are Added around the Hold and the Density of Support Pilla Means a Higher ensuring the Stability by using two Glass Structure around the punch-hole.
Additionally, Redmi K30 uses latest Processes to Low-Shrink polarisers and Upgraded Dispensing Technology. Which allow Display and Screen Structure to achieve this Long-term Stability. Moreover, Redmi K30 using the Industry’s Smallest LCD Aperture With a 4.38mm Diameter Punch-Hole Display Technology called as “Three Reductions”.
The Main Advantage is the Mini Punch-Hole Camera Module for Selfie Camera used to optimise the Dispensing Process and Improve Dispensing Ability for Punch-Hole Width to Ensure the Strength. The Bezel-less experience by Reducing a Bezel around the hole and Gives an Effectively Prevention of Light Leaking.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for further updates in future on same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store