How to Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Looks Blurry on Windows PCs and Consoles
CD Projekt’s newest game, Cyberpunk 2077, was launched this year. Meanwhile, numerous bugs and other concerns have been reported. There have been numerous complaints concerning the game’s visual blur.
To address the issue, developers have published a number of new patches. This stays true regardless of how many fixes or patches are done. Let’s look at how to fix blurry visuals today to assist you in resolving this issue.
Alternate the game’s settings
It is critical to make the correct graphics settings selections. As a result, choosing the optimal parameters for your game has the potential to enhance its visual quality.
- Open the Settings on Cyberpunk 2077.
- Now, Click on Graphics and then Select Texture Quality, Set to Medium/Low.
- Now, here is the following option to disable.
- Film Grain – OFF
- Chromatic Aberration – OFF
- Motion Blur – OFF
- Depth of Field – OFF
- Lens Flare – OFF
- Now, Here the following option to enable.
- Ray Tracing – ON
- Ray-Traced Reflections – ON
- Ray-Traced Shadows – ON
- Ray-Traced Lighting – Medium
Updated Graphics Drivers
Please check that your graphics driver is up to date, since NVIDIA and other graphics manufacturers have officially published the Cyberpunk Graphics Update.
- Open device manager and then double click on Display adapter to expand the drop-down menu.
- Then, right-click on the graphics card and choose Update Driver.
- If there is any update available, it will automatically download and install the update.
- That’s it. Once it has been done, you need to reboot your system to apply to save changes.
On the other hand, manual downloads are available straight from the Nvidia and AMD support pages.
Activate Nvidia’s Image Sharpening feature.
If your computer is equipped with an Nvidia graphics card, you may take advantage of the image quality. The following are the measures to take.
- Right-click on the desktop and then click on Nvidia Control Panel.
- Navigate to the left panel, click on Manage 3D Settings.
- Settings Global Settings and then choose Image Sharpening to extend the drop-down menu.
- That’s it, Enable it and then confirm to save changes.
Apart from Cyberpunk 2077, Nvidia is well-known for its Image Sharpening tool, which comes in handy with any game on your PC. By entering the Program Settings, you can expand cyberpunk 2077. Following that, click the OK button to apply the changes and then select Global Settings. If you cannot locate a game within the list, you must search for it independently.
Deactivate full-screen optimizations
We recommend disabling Fullscreen optimization, as this will cause the game to look less than optimal.
- Before proceeding, you should quit the game from Task Manager.
- Open Windows File Explorer and then Navigate to the Cyberpunk 2077 game file.
- Which you can find Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > Cyberpunk 2077 > bin > x64. and then locate to Cyberpunk2077.exe.
- Right-click on it and then select properties, and click on the compatibility tab.
- From there, Disable the Full-Screen optimization.
- Click on Apply and then click on ok.
- That’s it. Click ok to save changes and try launching the game.
We hope you find this information useful and that the issue is resolved. We appreciate your presence. We hope this guide was beneficial to you. Kindly leave your comments below if you have any questions or feedback.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22478.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G | Root Your Device
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview BV6300 Pro | Root Your Device
- Download and Install Wigor V4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Realme C25Y RMX3265 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Reeder P13 Blue Plus Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Android 12 ArrowOS 12.0 for ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 (X00TD)
- Download and Install Motorola XT2071-4-SS Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview Oscal C20 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install BQ Mobile BQ-1020L Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Teclast N9H9 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)