Why 12MP is better than 108MP, Great resolution for smartphone cameras
The Smartphone Industry Moving Rapidly Toward the Highest Resolution Megapixel Count Camera Sensor. We all know that Not Everyone is Tech Savvy. Which Make Easy for OEM to Influence the Buyers, Easier to Lost into those Megapixel Count But Have you Every Notice that 12MP Camera Sensor is Standard for Video Recording and Images.
The Biggest Quality Smartphone Manufacture Google and Apple Both Understand their operating System better than Anyone Else. The latest Smartphone Housing 12MP Rear Camera, Not to mention They Don’t Need to Introduce themselves for they have Best Camera on their Smartphone.
So,Let’s Know Why 12MP is a Great Number for a Standard Camera. It’s Not About the Device Sensor But it also about the Software to use in Process, The More Pixel Means a More Process. Which affects both battery and Process Time, Even it Goes further With Nightscape Mode, HDR Mode, portrait and Others.
The 12MP Camera Sensor Output is More than Enuf for your Display From Desktop to your Mobile Devices, There Were a lot of Data Remain Unseen Compare to 48MP, 64MP and 108MP.
Nowadays, If you Ever Seen an image on Social Media With your HDR Display. Exactly this is Not a Case, images Have to Under 8.5MP to Fill the Frame and Suprisely it Look Awesome.
However, We all know that the Social media Platforms Compress our Images use a ton of Algorithm behind the Scene. Which Make Sense Because they have to Save Storage for Others Users as Well, They Can’t allow you to Store 10MB images Per Users. Means your Images Will Reduces, Also This applies for your Videos. Even Video Required More Storage.
The Only Reason, Why OEM like Google and Apple Moves from 8MP to 12MP is to allow users to record a 4K UHD Videos. Nowadays, Youtube Support 4K but With AI Compression algorithm. Putting Hardware Sensor Was More Difficult Engineering to Put Effort on Software Engineering, There Were a lot of People Who use Google GCam and they Known How they Get Result Compare to there In-Built Camera Software.
Furthermore, the Sony Alpha A7s Known for Best Night Photography. You Suprisely to Known that there is a 12.2MP CMOS Sensor and they Utilise the Full potential of Sensor. Mostly on Smartphone, they use Pixel-Binning Technology So they Can Add More Pixel to Market. This is is Because at least for Now 12MP is Standard and With Time when Screen Support More, Compression get More advance than We can Jump Forward.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More further updates in future on Same.
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- How do you upgrade the firmware on your Asus router?
- Google has filed a complaint with the Delhi High Court against the CCI for allegedly “leaking” a confidential report.
- Apple has been compelled to phase out Lightning and transition to USB Type-c by 2024.
- The Tecno Spark 8 is a new smartphone from Tecno
- Oppo upcoming smartphone, the Find X5 Pro, will surely feature 50W of wireless charging.