How to use the avatar stickers on WhatsApp on Android: What is it, and how to create your avatar?
WhatsApp officially released avatar support, and now you can use those as your Profile Picture or with your stickers. To use them, here are the following instructions. This feature was spotted back in September and has since been rolled out.
How to create your avatar
- Open WhatsApp Settings, and head over to the avatar.
- After that, click on Create your avatar, and you will be given the option to customize.
- When you have finished creating your avatar, follow the steps.
- Click on Done; that’s it!
How to use an avatar as your Profile Picture
Additionally, you can use your avatar as your profile picture, and more features are in development.
- Open Settings and tap on your Profile Photo.
- Tap on Edit, and then Edit.
- After that, you have the option to use it as an avatar.
How to use an avatar sticker?
WhatsApp offers you to customize your avatar by sending stickers. So you can send an avatar sticker to anyone.
- Open Settings, and then click on the Emoji icon on the right side of the chat box.
- On the bottom, you have an Avatar Sticker on the left side.
- From there, you have various stickers; from the top navigation on the avatar sticker, you can browse according to moods.
- Tap on the sticker to send the avatar sticker to your friend.
- That’s it
WhatsApp will create a sticker pack, which you can use in WhatsApp chats. It is also possible to change the avatar profile picture by following the same steps, but instead of selecting the avatar, select either the gallery or the camera. And apply it as a Profile Picture.
How to delete WhatsApp avatars from WhatsApp?
- Open Settings, then click on Avatar.
- From there, click on Delete Avatar.
- That’s it.
This isn’t revolutionary; this feature has existed on Facebook, Snapchat, and Reddit for a long time. Thanks for being with us; we would like your valuable opinion and feedback; if there is any query, share it with us in the comment below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to use GBoard Custom Emoji Stickerby Love Adhikari
- Flipkart Big Billion Day 2023 Launch and Dealsby Mehak
- These are the TWS you should Buy under 2K Best Deal Guideby Romeshwar Prasad
- Honor 90 is just bad Phone, Skip!by Romeshwar Prasad
- YouTube unveils an AI tool to suggest music, backgrounds, dubbing, and video topics.by Love Adhikari