Forget your annoying browsing experience as Chrome AI introduces itself as a boon for you. Previously, you felt tired of overload and uninspiring visuals, but now the era has changed. Chrome AI has developed itself to be so capable that now you can stay more organized, be more personalized, and even help you express yourself online.
With this new functionality, Chrome is not a web browser; it now works as a virtual assistant with a tiny brain in it. However, there is not a huge list of new features, but yes, three major features are enrolled in it. These are tab groups, an AI theme generator, and a writing assistant. So, let’s have an overview along with some usage tips.
What are the new Chrome AI features and the steps to use them?
As mentioned above, Chrome AI introduced primarily three features. From those features, it is evident that the newly added feature is somewhere trying to make its user base organized with a touch of AI. But the concern is that even though Chrome AI was announced publicly, very few people know about it. For this, first understand the benefits and uses of each feature, as given below.
Note: If you don’t find Chrome AI, then be sure to update your Chrome to the latest version.
Before Chrome AI, there was always a concern that people felt drowned in open tabs. This results in a lot of confusion during day-to-day tasks. Especially for researchers, they open multiple tabs. Getting these tabs rearranged could be a challenging or, I could say, time-consuming task. But with the Tab Grouping feature, Chrome AI automatically sorts all the tabs into neat, themed groups, making it easy to find what you need and stay focused. To use tab grouping, follow these steps:
- Right-click on any tab.
- Select “Organise Similar Tabs.”
- Then, Chrome AI will work and group your tabs like a pro.
- That’s it. In this way, you can stay focused.
AI Theme Generator
With Chrome’s usual appearance, I am sure most of you find the traditional appearance somewhere old. For this, Chrome previously added theme customization to create new designs, but they looked technical. Fortunately, now, with the pinch of AI, users can direct more obsessed visuals and vary the Chrome appearance in design, style, and color. All you need to do is do some selections related to specific criteria and hit the generate button. Chrome AI Theme Generator will help you generate in just one tap. To use this feature, follow these instructions.
- Open Chrome and get into its settings.
- Then click on Customise, and next, change the theme.
- Now click on the Create with AI button.
- From there, choose the following things:
- Mood: Choose a mood based on your feelings, like ocean waves, bustling cityscapes, or something.
- Style: Select the style type, such as an abstract burst of color, minimalist elegance, etc.
- Pick your palette: Find your palette, like soft pastels, bold neon hues, or any other scheme.
- Next, click on Create and let the AI paint the new theme.
- That’s it. You have welcomed your customized theme.
Along with generating your own visual themes and grouping tabs, Chrome AI has added one more feature. From now on, you can write anything with AI wherever you need while surfing Chrome. Whether you are stuck writing emails or need to type a specific thing on a repetitive basis on any form, the Chrome AI Writing Assistant helps you give suggestions for completing a sentence, generating social media captions, rephrasing content, and doing similar things. To use this feature, follow these steps:
- Right-click on any text field.
- Look for the Help Me Write option and tap on it.
- Now type in your intent, like what help you want from a writing assistant.
- Next, press the Generate button.
- Afterward, review the results and adjust accordingly.
- Once you are satisfied, then incorporate it into your main content.
Some useful tips to sharpen your Chrome AI experience
The three features added to Chrome AI are understandable, and we also explained them clearly. But you should know a few tips and tricks to have an advanced edge over these features. For this, we have prepared and observed a few things that we will express below.
- Always use keywords or project codes for quick group identification.
- You can try using emojis as visual identifiers for different groups.
- For frequently used groups, pin them to the left side of your tab bar.
- Adjust the color intensity slider to fine-tune the theme.
- Ensure that you are specific about your task for the writing assistant.
Benefits of Using Chrome AI
As of now, you know the basic intent of Chrome AI and what enriching features have been added to it, along with its user base. But one question still arises in some users’ minds: what benefits will users get from Chrome AI? So, to give users an edge, I am sharing the best-worthy benefits you will get.
- You become more productive by having a tab group and a writing assistant.
- After Chrome AI, you will remain organized instead of messing up groups.
- With an AI theme generator, you can enhance your creativity and chaos.
- Having repetitive tasks with AI saves a lot of time.
- Based on AI as a tiny brain, Chrome AI helps you shift the cognitive load on the browser itself.
To sum up, the new Chrome AI features offer a significant leap forward in enhancing the user experience and productivity. From intelligent autocomplete suggestions to advanced language translation capabilities, these features are designed to make browsing more intuitive and efficient. I encourage readers to explore these features first-hand, as their experiences will contribute to the refinement of these tools and enable them for Chrome’s cutting-edge AI enhancements.
Frequently asked questions
Q1. What is the latest Chrome version in 2023?
Ans. The most special thing is CloseWatcher, a new API for directly listening to and responding to close requests.
Q2. What’s new in Chrome 99?
Ans. It added support for CSS cascade layers.
Q3. Does Chrome use a DNS cache?
Ans. Of course, it uses its own DNS cache.
Q4. Can I see the DNS history?
Ans. You can see DNS history, but you need technical knowledge as command prompt commands need to be executed.
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma
- Galaxy AI will be integrated with Bixby and the Galaxy Watch for advanced assistants.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung rolls out AI features to older devices: List of Eligible Galaxy AI Devicesby Mehak
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma