Vivo Y50 and Y30 will launch in India imminent With Specification and Price
Vivo upcoming affordable smartphone the Vivo Y50 and Vivo Y30 is set to launch in India, expected to launch next month. However, the key specification of the device is been confirmed ahead of the official launch with the price. Meanwhile, According to reports, the device is going to be available from next week. The device seems to be quite promising let’s take a closer look at the device and know more about it.
Vivo Y50 Key Specification
This device will come with a 6.53-Inch of Full HD+ display panel featuring an Ultra-O Display that is a punch-hole camera cutout placed on the upper left corner of the device. Under the hood, the device is going to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Mobile Processor coupled with an 8GB of Ram and 128GB of onboard storage.
Interms of camera performance, the device is going to having a Quad rear camera module aligned vertically placed on the upper left corner of the device. Meanwhile, the device housing a 13MP Primary + 8MP UltraWide angle lens + 2MP Macro lens + 2MP depth sensor. To power, the device is equipped with a 5000mAh battery using an 18W of fast charging solution bundled in the box.
Furthermore, the device is going to having rear-mounted fingerprint scanners on the device also features a 3.5mm audio jack. Even there is a Facial Recognition utilizing the Selfie camera for BIometric Privacy Authentication and the device is been running on Android 10 based custom Skin FuntouchOS 10 out of the box.
Vivo Y30 key Specification and Highlights
Starting with the device will come with a 6.47-Inch of HD+ display that delivers a 90.7% screen-to-body ratio. However, the device gives a 19.5:9 aspect ratio gives an immersive viewing experience as far we consider. Under the hood, the device is been powered by MediaTek Helio P35 Soc paired with a 4GB of Ram and 128GB of onboard storage.
In contrast, the device having a Quad rear camera module housing a 13MP Primary + 8MP Ultra-Wide angle lens + 2MP Depth sensor + 2MP Macro lens. While the front having an 8MP Selfie shooter. As for connectivity, the device offers a dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS. To power, the device is equipped with a 5000mAh battery alongside a 5W of Reverse charing.
Vivo Y50 and Vivo Y30 Price and Launch Date
First thing first the Vivo Y50 starting at ₹17,990 (MOP) for the 8GB + 128GB Memory configuration. Meanwhile, when the device has been in Cambodia back in April is set to be priced at $249 (~₹19,000). Moreover, the Vivo Y30 is going to be the price most likely for ₹15,000. Not to mention, there were several partners out there going to offers 5% cashback probably with the Credit card offering from HDFC and ICIC Bank alongside more exciting offers so far. Unfortunately, there are no further details available so far.
Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. if there is any query share your valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further details available about the device so far.
- Download Realme and Oppo PC Connect – How to use Windows’s PC Suit
- Samsung One UI 4 Beta is Live – How to Join One UI 4 Beta Program
- ColorOS 12 will surely get the Omoji Avatar released through a video teaser
- Facebook protects VIPs and politicians from some of its rules. The New York Times
- Android 12 may be released on October 4th, 2021. According to an internal Google document
- According to AnTuTu results, the iPhone 13 Pro outperformed the iPhone 12 Pro in CPU and GPU performance
- WhatsApp will only be compatible with Android OS 4.1, iOS 10, and KaiOS 2.5.1 or above
- Google will discontinue support for Android 2.3.7 on September 27.
- Amazon Price Tracker Apps: The Top 5 for Saving Money in 2021
- How to Disable or Remove Microsoft Teams Chat in Windows 11
- Top 5 Google Chrome Extensions for Image Downloading or Manage Images