Vivo X60s spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 765, 8GB Ram and Android 10
Vivo has recently launched there Vivo X50 series last week in China and they have started working on the Vivo X60s smartphone. While the device has initially reported. Where the device is been listed on several certification and website, Likely, the device has been listed on the Geekbench performance website. The device seems to be
quite promising so let’s take a closer look toward the device and know more about it.
Vivo X60s Key Specification and Highlights
First thing first, the device have been tested on Geekbench listed the device have been spotted with the internal model number V2006. Meanwhile, the device is not going to launch quite so far. Most likely, the device is its initial stage. Meanwhile, the Geekbench report unveiled some of the device key specifications.
There the device is been running on Android 10 based custom skin FunTouchOS 10 out of the box. However, under the hood, the device is been running on Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 Mobile platform based on Octa-Core CPU integrated with 5G Modem to deliver a 5G Connectivity. Moreover, the chipset of the device is been paired with an 8GB of Ram.
Furthermore, there is not any design knowledge so far as it was an earlier leak and there is no timeline to share about the launch. Not to mention, The device is going to be launch initially in china with some major improvement. This should be a flagship smartphone that is going to be launch. Obviously, the device will bring a lot of colour variant and the device also expected to bring a 120x Zooming capability alongside More Stabilisation in the camera module. Unfortunately, there are further details available about the device.
Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more
further updates in future on same.
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E