Vivo V2023A spotted on Geekbench. This device has a lot of new features and latest Technology. The Vivo V2023A has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Soc coupled with 6GB of RAM. It runs the Android 10 OS.
In term of the Geekbench, this device spotted on Geekbench with model No. Vivo V2023A. This smartphone gets 571 scores in the single-core and 1,805 in the multi-core test. This device has powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G SoC that coupled with 6GB and 218Gb storage On-board. It runs the latest Android 10 out of the box.
This Device Spotted on 3C with model No. Vivo V2023A had revealed that it is a 4G phone. It had also revealed that the phone could be shipping with an 18W charger.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, fingerprint sensor on the side of the phone, a gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, a hall sensor, proximity sensor, and an RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0.
Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback, if there is any query to share your valuable opinion and feedback. if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma
- One UI 7-based Android 15 Tracker: Eligible Deviceby Mehak
- Galaxy S24 Series starts receiving its first update.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Android 15 OTA for Pixel Devices | Developer Previewby Romeshwar Prasad