Vivo V1963A on Geekbench reveals Snapdragon 765G and Android 10
Vivo Upcoming Smartphone With an internal Model Number V19363A is been listed on Geekbench benchmarking Website. The Device is Been Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Soc, This Chipset is a Mid-Range Latest Offering from Qualcomm. While the Device is designed to focus on Gaming Enhancement.
Vivo reportedly Z2 V1963A appeared on Geekbench reveals Snapdragon 765G SoC and Android 10.
The Device is based on Octa-Core CPU and it is Set to be Clocked at a Maximum frequency of 1.80GHz. However, The Device is Running on Latest Android 10 based Custom Skin Vivo’s Own FuntouchOS 10 out of the Box. Whereas, This Processor is been Coupled With 8GB of Ram. It achieves a Score of 2129 Points in a Single-Core Test and 5279 in Multi-Core Test performance.
Furthermore, This Score is Slightly Lower than OPPO Reno 3 5G using a Same Snapdragon 765 Soc. Likely, it could be in the early days of testing and this Device Could be Belong to Upcoming Vivo Z-Series. Vivo Z1 Pro and Z1 is Vivo’s Gaming Smartphone for Mid-Range segment. Also, Digital Chat Station Seems to be claimed about the Device might belong to Vivo Z and S Series.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G is designed using a 7nm FinFET EUV Process technology helps to reduce the Power Consumption by 35% compared to previous generation smartphones. Also, there is a Major GPU Performance by 10% along with an AI performance of 100%. On the other hand, it also supports dual Mode 5G (SA/NSA) Connectivity featuring a Snapdragon X52 Modem.
Unfortunately, We Don’t seem the device to belong to other Series because there is No official teaser of hints about the device as of Now. Moreover, the device having Dual Mode 5G (SA/NSA) Suggesting the Device initially launched in China then launch in further regions.
Thanks for being with us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- Netflix’s forthcoming League of Legends series, premieres November 6th
- Restore audio missing from Instagram stories – How to Fix step by step guide
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with S Pen is set to dethrone the Galaxy Note Series
- Google is cutting its cut of sales on its cloud marketplace, even after Google Cloud Revenue Jumps 54% To $4.63B,
- Is there a charger included with the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro?