Vivo Recently Launched its Mid-Range Smartphone the Vivo V11 pro. Vivo V11 pro brings massive Innovative New Feature on the Table. But There is a lot of things Which Hidde under the Table Which Doesn’t Look Like a Big issue.
But it means a lot.
The Best thing in Vivo V11 pro was its Screen Which is almost a Bezel-less Display With a Waterdrop notch Design Which makes this Phone Stunning. Actually, The Display is Vibrant all thanks to its Beautiful Super AMOLED Display.
Which you can Use in Outdoor visibility Stunning Without any Worry with all the Viewing angles.
if you are a Person Who Used Video Streaming apps, then this Device Can Disappoint You. Because You Don’t Watch Videos in HD.
Because it doesn’t Come with the Widevine L1 DRM which is necessary for playing Videos in HD widevine L3 Which is only capable TO stream in Standard Definition) Which is Disappointing for a Heavy Multimedia Users. Which can’t be Fix With an OTA Update.
Thereis No doubt that the Camera of this is awesome. The Detailing of the front Camera is Optimization accurately for the Front Facing Camera which Results in an accurate Detailing in the Image But for a Low Light Images are acceptable including Its Video Because this Device Didn’t have any Kind of Stabilization Considering Price Point it was Not acceptable. In-Display Finger Print Scanner is not as fast as fast as its Face Unlock. It has IR face unlock So, You Can Unlock this device With a touch of Light in your Face.
Vivo Compromise with its Network Because of the Vivo V11 pro Support LTE CAT 6 Under the Price of 10,000 devices they Support LTE CAT 13 If we Consider Price Point it Should Support at least LTE CAT 15. Which is a Cause of Drop Call and Weak Connection along with Network this Device has Eemc Storage Which is Not Acceptable Because the Price Point Of this Device Should have UFS 2.1 Which is Double Fast than Eemc Storage This lead a Slow Process in Loading Time due to Eemc Storage?
So, Now lets Tock about the performance. On Paper this Device Look Decent. Because this Device Pack a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Soc Coupled WIth 6GB Ram
Here are Some Benchmarks of Vivo V11 pro.
We Definitely Didn’t Recommend this Device skipping the Vivo V11 Pro to Consider the POCO F1, Mi A2, Honor Play and Asus Zenfone 5z
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store