Vivo U10 Best at Rs 8990 With massive 5,000mAh battery Using 18W Fast
It comes with a 16.5-inch (6.35cm) 2.5D Curve Display With an 89% Screen-to-body ratio all because of a Waterdrop Notch Design as an 19.3:9. First thing First, While it Packed a Silicon Transparent Cover to Protect the Device Because Vivo’s Using Polycarbonate Plastic Material Glossy Finish.
Coming to port, It Bring a Triple Card Slot With 2 Nano SIM and Dedicated MicroSD Card. On top It having a Perfect Clean Design But in Bottom it Having a
3.5MM Audi Jack, Primary Microphone, MicroUSB Port and Single Firing Speaker.
Vivo U10 Price in India Starts at Rs. 8,990, First Sale on September 29: vivo’s Best at Rs 8990!
Under the Hood, The Device is Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Soc Coupled With 3/4GGB of Ram and 32/64/64GB of Onboard Storage. Further, you can use a Dedicated MicroSD Card up to 256GB.
To power the Device it has a 5000mAh battery Using a Micro USB 18W Fast Charging, Which Can Will offer 12 Hours of youtube Playback or 7 Hours of Pubg Gaming on a Single Charger. In the Terms of Camera Performance, There is an AI Triple Camera Sensor Housing a 13MP Primary Sensor + 8MP Ultra-Wide Sensor + 2MP Bokeh Camera for Portrait.
There is also Some Gaming Centric Feature Like, Which Like Voice-Charger, Game Eye Protection, Do Not Disturb, Low Blue Ray Game Eye Protection, 4D Vibration.
Voice Changer, Sound Localisation and Game Countdown.
To protect the Device, there is a biometric Authentication Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor alongside Face Unlock. On the software Front, It Run on Android 9.0 Pie-based Custom Skin Funtouch 9.0 out of the Box. Which also Support a Dedicated Dark Mode alongside Two primary Colour as Electric Blue and Thunder Black Color.
The Device Will be Sold Via Amazon and E-Store in India Starts at ₹8,9990 for the Base Varient 3GB + 32GB. While the 3GB + 64GB and 4GB + 64GB Will be Sold
at ₹9,990 and ₹10,990 Respectively. The First Sale of the Device Will is Starting from Septemeber 29th With Some Execting offers as Well.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for More further updates in future.
- In MLB The Show 21, how can you fix the Road to the Show mission not progressing bug?
- In Escape from Tarkov, how can you fix the error “Anticheat connection failed”?
- League of Legends: How to Restore Notifications That Have Been Temporarily Disabled
- How to boost Android gaming performance – Tips & Tricks
- How to Download VLC Player for Windows 11 from Microsoft Store
- Download and Install Elari KidPhone 4G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- How do you upgrade the firmware on your Asus router?
- Google has filed a complaint with the Delhi High Court against the CCI for allegedly “leaking” a confidential report.
- Apple has been compelled to phase out Lightning and transition to USB Type-c by 2024.
- The Tecno Spark 8 is a new smartphone from Tecno
- Oppo upcoming smartphone, the Find X5 Pro, will surely feature 50W of wireless charging.