Vivo S1 Budget Range Style Focused Phone after Oppo K1 and Realme X
Vivo S1 is a Mid-Range Smartphone Offering AMOLED Display, In-Display Fingerpritn Sensor, Helio P65, AI Triple Camera and 4,500mAh battery
Vivo is Been Teasing there New Series Smartphone Known as Vivo S1 for a While Finally. Today they Finally Launched in India With the Preference of Style. This Device Suppose to be a Mid-Range Device. This Device Focus on Style More than power But Competing against the Same Category With Oppo K1 and Realme X.
It Comes With a 6.38-inch Full HD+ Display With an Aspect Ratio if 19.5:9 AMOLED Display. It has Slim Narrow Bezeles Allow it to Serve 90% of Screen-to-body ratio WIth a pixel Density of 404ppi.
There is No Gorilla Glass Protection but it having a Same Quality Build Xensation 3D Protection on the Top of Display. The Device Support WideVine L1 for HD playback During Using Streaming App Services. The Display on the Device Having a 98% DCI P3 Color Gamuts Means you have More Accurate Color.
The Device Is been Powered by the MediaTek Helio P65 Soc, Which is a 12nm FinFET WIth Cortes A75 Cores to Offer Better Performance. The Device Bring 4GB and 6GB of Ram along 64GB and 128GB of Onboard Storage. You can Expand Storage Using Dedicated MicroSDXC card up to 256GB of Storage.
In the Terms of Camera Performance, it has AI Rear Triple Camera Sensor Featuring a 16MP Sony IMX499 Primary F/1.8 + 8MP 120° Wide-Angle F/2.2 + 2MP Depth F/2.4 Camera Sensor. However, THe Front Camera Inside a Waterdrop Notch Featured a 32MP Selfie Shooter. Both the Camer is Packed Some Series AI Features Like HDR, AR Stickers and More.
on the Software Front, THe Device Run on Android 9.0 Pie Based Funtouch OS 9 Out of the Box. For Authentication, it has Flash In-Display Fingerprint Sensor, Which Claims to be Unlocked Under 0.48 Seconds.
Meanwhile, it has a Decent Power Supply of 4500mAh battery Using an 18W Vivo’s Dual Engine Fast Charging Technology Inlcudeding in the Box. On the connectivity front, it Has Bluetooth 5.0, Micro USB Port, 3.5MM audio Jack, GPS With GLONASS, VoLTE, Dual-Band Wi-Fi and More.
Vivo also Offers Several Game mode Features Like Sound Localization, Game Picture, Game CountDown, Background Call, Game Assistant, DND mode. Which you can Set according to your Preferences.
The Device is been one of the Most Beautiful Looking Smartphone With a New Gradient Finish Back Panel. Which Reflect the Color With the Presepectivie in
Different Lighting Angles. The Vivo S1 Reserve the Price for 4GB + 128GB for ₹19,990 and 6GB + 645GB for ₹18,990.
It Initially Comes in a Skyline Blue With a Diamond Pattern Finish Back Panel. However, there is the Second Varient of the Smartphone as Diamond Black Color Varient. If your Priority is Stylish Smartphone they you can buy this, In case you Need power from the Smae Brand they Take a Look at Vivo Z5 or Vivo Z1.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable Comments and Opinion in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for More FUrther Updates.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13