Vivo Quad Selfie Camera Punch-Hole Smartphone Patents designs
Vivo is working on their Upcoming Smartphone Innovation, This Year We Seem the Vivo is already Working on 6G Connectivity and Recently Revealed a Patent Suggest the Device With Quad Selfie Shooter.
Not to Mention, OEM Were Working for a Full-Display Design for a Long time to achieve the Highest Screen-to-body ratio. They already Successfully Design a Smallest Punch-Hole, Rotating Camera Mechanism and a Pop-Up Camera Technology.
This Year Quad Camera is been a Standard thing for the Device from budget Range to Flagship at least Triple Camera Sensor. Even the Realme is one of the First to introduced Quad Rear Camera in a Budget Segment of the Device. Vivo latest Patent is been Register on CNIPA China National Intellectual Property Administration) Revealed a Quad Camera Selfie Shooter Packed inside a Punch-Hole.
Wherethy Offering a Primary, Ultra-Wide-angle lense and a macro lens along a Telephoto Lens. However, Vivo also offering Same With S and V Series this Year With a Unique Diamond Camera Module.
As of now, The Device With the Ultra-Wide-angle lens Unveiled this Year With Vivo V17 Selfie Shooter. If We look Closely to the Device there Were Multiple Patent. Where the First patent Shows Multiple Camera Placed on the End-Corners of the Device. Second Having a Dual Punch-Hole on Either Top-Corner of the Device, While Thrid is Similar With Individual Punch-Hole Two on Either Side of the Top-Corner of the Device.
We Have been Seen Individual Punch-Hole Camera Cutout in Redmi K30 Device this Year. Also, Vivo is aiming to Make a Device With Some sort of Value Selfie Camera. Furthermore, this year With In-Display camera Sensor and We Belive it Will Show-Off in MWC2021.
Thanks for being with us, Share your More valuable opinion and feedback in the comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- Netflix’s forthcoming League of Legends series, premieres November 6th
- Restore audio missing from Instagram stories – How to Fix step by step guide
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with S Pen is set to dethrone the Galaxy Note Series
- Google is cutting its cut of sales on its cloud marketplace, even after Google Cloud Revenue Jumps 54% To $4.63B,
- Is there a charger included with the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro?