MWC Shanghai 2019
Vivo Unvield it’s First Working 5G Smartphone, AR Glasses and Super Flash Charge. Which Focused on the Innovations Aout there IoT Devices to Sync With High-Speed Network. This all Happen inside MWC2019 Shanghai. Which Will Further Showed in Upcoming Biggest Mobile Event With Further More Improvement.
Vivo IQOO 5G Smartphone.
This is the First Gaming Smartphone from Vivo, Using its Power of Device they Tested the 5G. Which Will be Become Commercially for Users in Q3 2019.
Earlier this Year, Vivo Launched the APEX 2019 Concept Smartphone With 5G Connectivity. On the Other Hand, the Older Brother Oppo already Selling 5G Ready Smartphone. However, this is Not only Chinese Manufacture to Show 5G but There Were More.
Vivo IQOO is one of the Best Selling Smartphone With Snapdragon 855 in China because of it Only Available in China Yet. Vivo Uses a Pretty Sleek and Thin by Using a Latest 3D Stacking Design. Which allow to Make Free Space for Hardware, OtherWise you have to Compromise like 3.5mm Audio Jack. Also, those Little things make Smartphone Light Weight.
Vivo AR Glass
Vivo also Announced it’s 720p Display Vivo AR Glass, Which Offers 160° Field of View. The Devie Run on New AR 3D launcher, Which allow you to Control apps
and Allow you to Use. Meanwhile, it having an Eye Tracker System.
Currently, It has a 5 Application Including AR Games, Mobile Office and Answers Emails, 3D HD Movie, Facial Recognition and Object Recognition. In Future, You Will have a Feature to Look at People and Get their Details on your Glass. Just Like a Science-Fiction Movie With Proper Privacy Control.
Vivo Super FlashCharge
Vivo already have One of the Most Fastest Charging Technology, Now they have a 120W Super FlashCharge Technology. Offers a 5Minutes of Charging for 4000mAh battery from 0% – 100% in ~13 Minutes. Meanwhile, There is No official Words about the Smartphone Will be Consumer-Ready. At Event, it Looks Success and Confidence about there Technology, But Looking Like they are Working More
to Secure. The Devie powers at 20V and 6V to Offers a Quick Charging Time.
Vivo Really Working Hard to Bring Innovation for Consumer-Ready, Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13