Vivo IQOO 3 5G Launched in India, Full Specification and Price
Vivo launched its First global expansion launched starting with India, whereas they have been launching there devices in China. Meanwhile, It comes with almost every top-notch specification onboard. It is also one of the first devices to be introduced to a commercial device in India. The primary aim of the device is to focus on the gaming-centric smartphone market. Even, This includes both the 5G and 4G Variants.
Under the hood, the device is powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 865 Soc coupled with 12GB LPDDR5 Ram and 256GB UFS 3.1 onboard storage. The chipset of the invention is integrated with a Qualcomm X55 modem for a 5G Connectivity but it was only available in the 12/256GB variant. The device runs on Android 10 based on UI, it gives outstanding performance and features game functions such as a Monster Touch Button on the right edge of the display used to be as an Air Trigger. We all know that the device is a Sub-Band of Vivo as the method is based on the FuntouchOS 10 comes with minor tweaks and further.
It comes with a 6.3-inch Full-HD+ Super AMOLED Display with a single punch-hole selfie camera packed inside. It is having a 1080×2400 pixel resolution support HDR10+, and it can go up to 800 peak brightness. However, the device having a Quite narrow bezel around the display and gives a 20:9 aspect ratio. As the device has an AMOLED Display, it brings a Faster in-display fingerprint sensor to allow you to unlock your device in
In terms of camera, the device featuring a rectangular camera module having a Quad camera lens and IQOO Branding on the rear panel seems to be quite clean. As the device housing an 48MP f/1.8 primary + 13MP f/2.2 120FOV Ultra-Wide angle lens + 13MP F/2.2. 20x zoom telephoto lens + 2MP depth sensor. This device is capable of recording a 4K video at 60fps. There were some more camera features such as a Super Anti-Shake Mode and other minor camera tweaks.
While the front of the device has a 16MP Selfie camera hidden inside the Punch-hole, which is quite small of Size 2.98mm diameter, additionally, the device comes with a 4440mAh battery bundled with a 55W Super Flash charger. This charger will cost your device 0-50% within 15 minutes.
Connectivity and Sensor
The device also includes a 3.5mm audio jack and a USB Type-C port. Even, it includes High-Quality audio, DAC and more things previously used in the method for an immersive experience. Moreover, the device doesn’t come with any Wireless charging solution and an IP Rating.
It initially came in alignment with premium glass build design glass panels using AN Tornado Black variant alongside a rubber matte orange finish. Not to mention, The glass of the device is a Gorilla Glass 6 Protection. Vivo IQOO will be available from March 4th on Flipkart and IQOO official website. Where the device will be available in three different variants as 8/128GB 5G for ₹39,990/- and 8/256GB 5G for ₹44,990.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)