Vivo Gaming Smartphone Leading Top 10 Best Performing in China
Vivo Smartphone Leading the Flagship Smartphone Benchmark ranking. Today, AnTuTu released its Monthly Top Device High Score Smartphone on AnTuTu Benchmark for December 2019. Vivo IQoo is Vivo’s Sub-brand aimed to take down the gaming smartphone. This series of Smartphone also leading the 5G Smartphone list in China.
Top 10 Best Performing Flagship Phones for December
Meanwhile, Vivo Domainting the Mid-Range Smartphone market in 2019. Whereas, They have launched their Vivo Neo 855 Racing edition smartphone achieve a 5,40,432 Points on AnTuTu Bec in December 2019. On the other hand, Vivo Flagship Vivo X30 Pro 5G achieve a Score of 3,27,527 Points.
Additionally, Vivo also ranked top in Offline market, especially in India. Even they were ranked higher in the Innovation in the Mobile industry. There Smartphone has never been valued for money but their device also used to Share design and technology to its Sub-brand Vivo IQoo. However, Oneplus follows to be in Top 3 Smartphone With their OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7T Pro With Points of
4,93,517 and 4,92,333 points respectively.
Top 10 Best Performing Mid-range Phones for December
Talking about the Mid-Range Smartphone market, Vivo X30 Pro 5G (3,27,517) ranked top followed by Oppo Reno 3 Pro 5G (3,18,328) Both the device launched in a Single Week. Huawei Sub-Brand also marked its place with Honor 9x Pro With 3,10398 points. Moreover, The Samsung, Apple and other top Manufacture didn’t mention in this Top Performing flagship or Mid-Range device.
Honor Device ranked in Top-5 With Honor 20s and Honor 9x achieved a Score of 3,01,086 and 3,00,496 points respectively.There is ROG Phone 2 also ranked 6th placed in Flagship Smartphone Ranking.
Likely, There Will be a more powerful device this month Scheduled to be launched. Thanks for being with us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13