Vivo announces Nex 3: Beautiful bezel-less 5G phone and No-button.
Vivo Launched it’s Flagship Smartphone as Vivo Nex 3, Which is Quite Interesting Smartphone around the World Because of Having Industry Highest Screen-to-body ratio. The Device Comes With a Waterfall Display 6.890inch OLED Display gives you a 99.6% Screen-to-body ratio. Not only this the Device also Support 5G Connectivity, Which a More Important Factor to provide due to One Flagship Every Year.
It comes with a 6.89-inch Full HD+ POLED Waterfall Display With a 1080p Resolution. Under the Hodd, The Device is Powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Soc Coupled With 8GB of Ram and 128GB of Onboard Storage. In the Terms of Camera Performance, There is Triple Rear Camera 64MP F/1.8 + 13MP F/2.2 Ultra-Wide + 13MP Telephoto Sensor With F/2.48 Aperature. While the Selfie Shooter is 16MP F/2.09 Sensor upfront Pop-up.
Vivo NEX 3 extreme curved waterfall Display and No-button design modern design Set for September 16.
Vivo Nex has Some of the Extremely Curved Display We have Ever Seen on any Smartphone. Both Rear and Front are Made up of Glass to Perfectly Uniform Shape Possible. Camera Sensor Packed inside a Lunar Ring Module in the Centre of the Device. Likewise, The Device available in 4G and 5G Connectivity for Multiple Options to Choose from. Device Will be Comming Soon in Asia Pacific, Southeast Asia and Other Market Next Month.
The Vivo Display Was Made By Samsung itself, Packed a 2256×1080 Pixel Resolution Goes up to 60Hz. Further, It Support HDR10, 100% Coverage for both P3 and sRGB Gamut. To Protect your Eyes, It having an In-build TUV Certified Blue Light Filter to Reduce Eye-Strain at Night and Display is protected by Schott’s Xensation Up. Camera Software Included a Hyper HDR Offers an impressive 12.eV Range along 7.65eV for Better Portrait Master.
To Power the Device, It has a 4500mAh battery Support 44W Dual Engine Fast Charger Bundled in the Box. On the Software Front, It Runs on Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. The UI is Matured a lot and satisfying for One Hand Usages. Additionally, there is a Flash In-Display Fingerprint Sensor Commonly Used in all Vivo’s Smartphone. Devie Dimension as 164.77 mm x 76.14mm x 9.4 mm, Possibly the Taller, Thicker, Slightly Narrow and Weigh 218.5g.
There is No Physical Button on Side, But, Using a Touch Senss Capacitive Button alongside a Haptic Feedback. Which is Quite Similar to Port-less Apex 2019 Concept Device from Last Year. Not to mention, The Device is completely Consumer Ready Where Apex 2019 isn’t. This is Why the Nex 3 Doesn’t look as Futuristic. However, This Focus on Performance Brings a Vapour Chamber Cooling System inside the Device. To Boost the Graphic Chipset is Huge With an Adreno 640 for Graphics Processing.
Vivo NEX 3 With Snapdragon 855+ Soc, pack a 4,500mAh battery, up to 8/12GB and 64MP Tiple Camera Setup.
The Devie Not Have Everything to Compete From its Competitor as The Oneplus 7 pro Using QHD 90Hz and Aus ROG 2 With 120Hz. On the Other Hand, industry Leading Curved Screen Smartphone as Samsung Note 10 Series With A+ Rated by Display Mate. Plus Point about the Device is, it Goes up to 800Nits of Brightness. The Dual Stereo Speaker to Enhance media Experience.
While the Device Using a Proper Edge, There is New Ambient light Mode Fill Edge When You Receive Call or notification. Also, an Animation When you are playing Music. The Next 3 5G Price Starting at ~$810 for 8GB, ~$880 for 12GB and ~$710 for Nex 3G 8GB + 128GB of Varient. All Three Varient Will be available on Sale From September 21st in China.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)