Vivo 1951 spotted on the Geekbench
The Vivo 1951 spotted on the Geekbench, it features to 6GB ram and 64Gb storage and Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Soc.
The Vivo 1951 has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Soc with highly GPU. This device coupled with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage on their Board, which further increases storage via using microSD card. It has run the latest Android Pie Based on Funtouch OS out of the Box. This device has 1907 points scored in the single-core test and 5974 points in the multi-core test.
loading="lazy" class="aligncenter wp-image-8145 size-full" src="https://androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/1961.jpg" alt="" width="680" height="498" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/1961.jpg 680w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/1961-300x220.jpg 300w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/1961-600x439.jpg 600w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/1961-585x428.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 680px) 100vw, 680px" />
The Vivo 1951 maybe Triple on the Rear and a single camera on the front. Which is click the good quality picture and shoot videos? Moreover, Some other feature on the camera Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Faces detection, Touches to focus. We can be expected, this device has come water Notch Display with high resolution.
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
Recently Vivo V1913A/T spotted on the TEENA, Vivo V1913A/T Spotted on the TEENA, It features to Octa-core 2.0 GHz processor, 6GB RAM, latest Android Pie, Massive 6.38″ display and triple Rear Camera.
This device has powered by an octa-core processor that clocked at 2.0 GHz. This chipset is coupled with Two different Variant 4GB with 64GB and 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage. Which is further up to 256GB via microSD card. It comes with Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS out of the box. Which is gives better performance?
Let us Know What did you think about this Device in Comment Section Below? Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Doogee S97 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)