From the beginning, Google Photos has shown a massive improvement in enhancing the user experience. Whether it was the introduction of AI or cinematic effects, the developers have tried to empower the app. It deserves the same treatment as any other Google product that cannot be ignored. If you look at past Google Photos activity, they are paying close attention, specifically to Android devices. The cinematic effect is a major highlight.
Similarly, to empower video editing more impressively, Google Photos on Android quietly introduced a new feature. Specifically, Google Photos on Android now has a new “Effect” feature under the Google Photos Editing section. This means users don’t need to look for other video editing apps for effects. However, since it was released silently on Android devices, only some users are aware of this feature. So, let’s see how to access this newly released feature.
How to Use Google’s New Photos Video Editor’s Effects Tab
As you’ve probably heard, Google Photos has developed a great feature called “Effects” that is dedicated to video editing. This feature is available on Android phones, but there are no specific conditions for which phones it comes with. However, some users have claimed that they got this feature on their Pixel 7 Pro. In the coming weeks, all eligible Android devices will get the effects feature.
From now on, Android users can apply predefined effects to their videos and make them ready to share from Google Photos itself. When you go into the effects tab, you will see that the app itself downloads the effects, and then you can apply them as a result. There is one thing to note here: this feature has yet to be seen in iOS or web apps. It means you need to install the Google Photos app on your eligible Android device to access this new feature. So, let’s have a look at how to use the Effect feature.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Search for Google Photos.
- Tap on the update option.
- Following this, it will start updating to the latest version and installing it automatically.
- Once it finishes, open the app.
- Next, choose the video from your phone and apply predefined effects to it.
- Then tap on Edit and scroll through there.
- After that, you will see an effects tab; tap on it.
- On the next screen, choose the effect that you want to apply.
- Lastly, save the changes, and you are done.
Besides this great feature from Google Photos, Google is doing its utmost for other products and tools, including Google Messages, Calls, and similar ones. I agree that this Google Photos effects feature deserves a formal announcement. Developers may say something when it rolls out on all eligible Android devices. You now know about this silent notification from Google Photos. Here, I unveiled all the possible details relating to the Effects tab. If any user has a query, then ask them below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How do I use Google Photos Effects?
Ans. You don’t need any additional assistance; follow the steps above.
Q2. How do you get picture effects on Android?
Ans. The effects will be added to your app once you update it to the latest version.
Q3. How do I create a 3D effect in Google Photos?
Ans. You can add this effect in the Google Photos Video editor settings.
Q4. How are 3D images made?
Ans. These types of images are made by taking different angles of the same picture.
- Download Google Camera for Sharp AQUOS R8s and R8s Pro | GCam APK Portby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Google Camera for Honor 90 | GCam APK Portby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Google Camera for itel S23 Plus | GCam APK Portby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Google Camera for Nokia G42 5G | GCam APK Portby Sandeep Gautam
- Download Google Camera for Lava Blaze 2 Pro | GCam APK Portby Sandeep Gautam