How to Use Liked Photos and Upload High-Quality Media to a Threads
Meta-owned text-based app Threads, which has been trying to offer a better experience than Twitter, recently rolled out an update. You might think it is just a usual update, but remember that Threads is currently under development and is in the phase of trying to offer the best experience they can get on Twitter. Since last week, they have been doing a beta test on Android, and after successful testing, they are officially rolling out the tested features to all users.
In that update, stability is focused on, along with all the necessities that a user demands in such text-based apps. To be specific, the new Threads app update comes with features such as seeing your liked photos and uploading high-quality media, which are welcomed to the app. However, Zuckerberg has some more plans to execute in the coming weeks. So, at present, let’s have a quick overview of those newly added features.
How to Use the “Liked Photos” and “Upload High Quality” Features on Threads
These days, developers play a massive role in creating Twitter segment applications. Many of these apps lack numerous features, and initially, Threads had a lot of deficient features that developers tried to gradually introduce. Among them, after a week of testing, Threads got a feature that allows you to see which posts you have liked. Additionally, you can also upload high-quality images or content to this app.
But the question arises: how do you get these features and use them? The simplest way is to first update your existing Threads app version to the latest available version. You can do that in the same way you install an app from the Google Play Store. But if you have already installed it, just tap on “update” to do so. Now let’s discuss how to view liked posts and upload high-quality content.
View Liked Photos
- Open the Threads app.
- Head to your profile page.
- Tap on “settings” and enter it.
- Under “settings,” tap on “likes.”
- That’s all. You’re done.
Upload High-Quality posts.
- Launch the Threads app.
- Head to the profile page.
- Enter the settings page.
- Select “Account” >> “Media Quality”.
- On the next page, select the “High quality” option.
- That’s it! Your post will now be uploaded in high quality.
Besides that, if you want to see the list of people you follow, simply head to your Threads profile, and you can see the people you follow. Remember that Meta has a lot of things to calibrate in the coming weeks. Some hints suggest that the Thread app will get a web version and search very soon, and it’s possible that developers are secretly testing it. So, this is all about Thread’s recent updates. If you have questions, please ask them below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can you see all the likes on Instagram?
Ans. You can’t see the like counts, but you can see who liked the post.
Q2. Can people see hidden likes?
Ans. There is no such option for it.
Q3. Why are some likes hidden?
Ans. It depends on the user’s preference for privacy.
Q4. Does Instagram remove likes?
Ans. No, there is no hope for that thing.
- OneUI 6 Beta is rolling out to the Galaxy S22, and a hotfix is available for the Galaxy S23 Series.by Mehak
- Download and install iOS 17 on your eligible iPhone and iPad.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad