What is Messenger?
Messenger is a freeware messaging app developed by Facebook. Facebook allows its users to chat or send videos, voice calls and video calls free of cost. It was initially released in August 2011. It is one of the fastest media for conversation between those who are across the country as well as from the state. Facebook develops messenger due to which you need a Facebook account to operate the messenger app. To ignore the storage problem, Facebook provides messenger users “Messenger lite,” which occupies less storage than the messenger because of which messenger gains many users. How To Use Facebook Messenger On Computer?
So, if you are here, then, you may want to know something about “Messenger.” So, today we will teach you about “How to use Facebook Messenger on PC or Mac.”
- To use a messenger, you should have your Facebook account.
- Use the following steps carefully for a better experience.
- Use that version of messenger, which is compatible with your Pc.
How to Use messenger without downloading on pc?
You can use messenger without downloading it for which you have to open your “Facebook account,” and there, you will see “messenger icon” at the top right. By clicking on it, you will proceed to the messenger without downloading it.
Here are the steps to open a Facebook account on pc –
- Open browser on your pc.
- Then, search for Facebook login.
- After it, log in with your username and password.
- Then, you will automatically access your Facebook account.
- After login, you can use messenger on it without downloading the messenger app.
How to download Facebook Messenger on macOS?
Meanwhile, the Facebook Messenger is available for macOS but only a few selected countries like France, Australia, Mexico, Poland, e.t.c. But you can Use messenger on macOS X through the messages app.
Here are the steps to use messenger on macOS X as follows –
- Open the messaging app on Mac.
- Scroll down the messages menu and select “Add account.”
- Then, choose other messages to account and click on continue.
- After it, scroll down to “account type” and Select “jabber” from the list.
- Then, In account name, enter your Facebook username.
- The username would be – “your_name_here,” and the account name would then be (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Now, enter your Facebook password.
- Ignore all other settings and click on create.
- Hence, you will see a complete list of your friends, and now you can send a message to any friend, it will carry through your messenger account.
How to download Facebook Messenger for PC?
To download and install Facebook Messenger on PC, use the following steps –
- Open your Microsoft Store in window 10.
- Search Face Messenger
- Click on the PC for a free download.
- After that, Messenger Automatically Installs On your Pc
- Hence, you have successfully downloaded and installed the messenger on pc.
How to download Facebook Messenger on PC with Bluestacks?
You will be able to download Facebook Messenger on PC with Bluestacks by clicking on the given link below. It will head you to the download screen of Facebook Messenger with Bluestacks for PC.
THE FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. Can Facebook Messenger be used on a computer?
Ans. Yes, you can use a Facebook Messenger on the computer.
Q. How do I use Facebook Messenger on macOS?
Ans. We have discussed this topic above.
Q. Is there a mac app for Facebook Messenger?
Ans. Yes, it is available for macOS but only for selected regions.
Q. Is there any way to use Facebook Messenger without any Facebook account?
Ans. No, you cannot access Facebook Messenger without a Facebook account.
Q. How do I get a Facebook Messenger notification on macOS?
Ans. By allowing notification permission for a messenger from the macOS settings.
Q. Is Facebook Messenger not working on macOS?
Ans. Because it is not available for macOS (except in some regions).
Hopefully, we assume that this article remains informative for you, and You have successfully known about “How to Use Facebook Messenger on pc.” Thanks for being with us, share your more valuable feedback and opinion If any query let us know in the comment section down below.
- Download One UI 6.0 beta 3 for the Galaxy S23 series | Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Samsung release OneUI 6 Beta 4 to Galaxy S23 | Download Firmwareby Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.1 Application Date & How to Apply, Livestream Date, New Events and Weapons, Release Date & Time, Banners, Characters & Moreby Mehak
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 Classic Review: Features, Health, and Double-Tapby Love Adhikari
- PAYDAY 3 crashes or lags to improve performance.by Mehak