Windows 11 is the most updated and stable Windows version of Microsoft. Moreover, being the latest product here, you need specific installation requirements. However, apart from that, Microsoft left a loophole for players who want to install such windows on unsupported devices. However, doing that has a few consequences, such as no security update, no technical support, and most importantly, it might be risky, so do it at your own risk.
Even knowing that fact, people want to upgrade to Windows 11 because they have an unsupported PC. Previously, there was not much hope, but now users eagerly want a way to install the latest version of Windows. And to reach out to such users’ concerns, we found a few ways to upgrade to Windows 11, even on unsupported devices. So without any further delay, let us look at the multiple ways to get the latest version of Windows 11 and understand it better.
How to install Windows 11 on unsupported devices
Reaching out to the different loopholes, we mainly found four ways to install Windows 11 on unsupported devices. As a regular user, you can understand which installation process is best suited for you. So those four ways are upgrading from USB, ISO file, registry, and Rufus. But we find that installing Windows 11 from an ISO file is the only way that any user shortest and most quickly. So, start learning that way and install Windows 11 on unsupported devices.
- Open the MediaCreationTool.bat GitHub page.
- Click the code button at the top right and download the ZIP file.
- Then extract the downloaded ZIP file.
- Now head to the extracted folders and MediaCreationToo.bat-main folder and open the bypass11 folder.
- Next, right-click on the Skip_TPM_Check_on_Dynamic_Update file and run as administrator.
- After that, click more info and run anyway.
- Following this, Windows 11 requirement checks will be bypassed.
- On your PC, visit the Microsoft Support Website.
- Select Windows 11 under Download Windows 11 Disc Image (ISO) from there.
- Now Click the Download button and select the installation language.
- After clicking the Confirm button, click the Download button to save your device’s Windows 11 ISO file.
- Once downloaded, right-click over the ISO file and select Open with Windows Explorer.
- Now, from the left navigation pane, click on the mounted drive.
- Then double-click the setup file to start the Windows 11 upgrade process.
- After that, click on Next. Not right now >> Next >> Install.
- Following this, Windows 11 will install on your unsupported devices.
- That is all. You are done.
You might think that even though we have plenty of options to upgrade to Windows 11 on unsupported devices, why have I chosen only the ISO file method? This is because here, you can see the number of steps; this is the shortest way. On the other hand, the process is simple; you don’t need to flash or enable specific settings for intermediary tasks. On other methods, you need to flash the drive and enable different settings; for sure, the above steps would be 1/3 of those steps. Meanwhile, this is the shortest and most reliable way, which you surely understand. Even if any users have queries, ask them below.
Frequently asked questions
Q1. Can I install Windows 11 without TPM?
Ans. It is a mandatory requirement, so you only have one option.
Q2. Can TPM 2.0 be downloaded?
Ans. Of course, you can manually download it.
Q3. What happens if I install Windows 11 on unsupported hardware?
Ans. System instability would likely reflect the most.
Q4. Are keys stored in TPM?
Ans. It stores blocks of keys; yes, the resultant keys are stored here.
- Windows 11 23H2 brings native RGB controls, AI Copilot, and more to the Release Preview Channel.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918B) Firmware Build S918BXXS3AWI1_INS | INDIAby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus (SM-S916B) Firmware Build S916BXXS3AWI1_INS | INDIAby Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Samsung Galaxy S23 (SM-S911B) Firmware Build S911BXXS3AWI1_INS | INDIAby Romeshwar Prasad
- Be aware of iPhone market frauds and scams by authorized resellers in India, such as Croma and Unicorn Store.by Mehak