One of the best things about the Galaxy S23 Ultra is its S-Pen, which it comes with. Styluses have evolved a lot since they were introduced, making using a large smartphone like the Galaxy S23 Ultra and improving productivity. However, there are several things that you can do apart from clicking pictures with your S-Pen on your Galaxy S23 Ultra.
Yes, do you know that you can unlock your Galaxy S23 Ultra by using S-Pen? Today, in this article, we will be sharing an in-depth guide on how to use your S-Pen to unlock your Galaxy S23 Ultra.
How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra the S-Pen
The company has already shipped the device with an Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner and Face-Unlock, but there is also another authentication method available – the S Pen. It is fast and allows you to unlock your phone with a single click.
This price doesn’t require you to enter a password, and this feature is not enabled by default. So, let’s start with a step-by-step guide on how to use this feature, mentioned below.
- Open the Device Settings, and head over to the Advanced Features Menu.
- Then, go into the S Pen Menu and scroll down to the bottom for more S Pen Features.
- There, you have the option to toggle to enable S Pen Unlock.
- Next, it will ask you to enter a password or PIN, depending on what you have selected on your device.
- After finishing authentication, you can now start using this feature on your Galaxy S22 Ultra.
Note: The device will remain unlocked until the S Pen is disconnected or reinserted into the device.
- Download Windows 11 Insider Preview 25324.1000 (rs_prerelease) AMD64 ISO: Complete Installation Guide, Windows 11 ISO Downloadby Romeshwar Prasad
- How to Mirror a Phone, Mac, or PC to an Amazon Fire TV Stickby Love Adhikari
- How to add your Amazon Fire Stick to a Samsung TVby Mehak
- How to split a bill on Google Payby Akhil Sharma
- Fix iPad Touchscreen Not Working Issueby Akhil Sharma