If you find any unwanted application or software, either you want to remove it from Windows 11. This post was going to be helpful for you; Windows 11 having in-build functionality to uninstall, Remove or delete programs in Windows 11.
The procedure is identical to Windows 10; you don’t require a third-party uninstaller to remove applications or software from Windows 11. Before proceeding, you should know that there are two different types of applications in Windows 11.
- Desktop App
- Windows App
Desktop apps are those applications installed by users, Whereas Windows Apps come pre-installed, which users can’t uninstall, Remove or install using Installation Wizard. Let’s begin the guide for uninstalling the application from Windows 11. Check out the following instruction to uninstall apps on Windows 11 mentioned down below.
Uninstall Apps from Windows 11
Nativeuninstaller on Windows 11 includes both UWP (Windows Universal Platform) and Standard desktop applications.
- Open Windows Settings (Shortcut Key: Windows Key + i)
- After that, Head over to Apps from the left-panel
- Click on Apps & Feature appear on Right-panel
- From there, you can search, looks for an app you want to uninstall
- Click on the three-vertical dot menu, and then choose to uninstall button.
- Follow the Uninstallation Wizard, wait to finish.
- That’s it!
Uninstall Apps from Windows 11 Control Panel
It is identical to Windows 10, using a build-in uninstaller from the classic program and Feature menu.
- Open Control Panel from Start, Search for Control Panel
- Go to program, and then click on Uninstall a Program
- Choose the App that you want to Uninstall; click on Uninstall/Change
- Please wait for the uninstallation process, and That’s it!
Uninstall Apps from Windows 11 Desktop App
This is the most efficient way to uninstall Windows 11; you can uninstall directly from the Start pop-up.
- Open Start Menu
- Go to All Apps, or choose Apps that you want to Uninstall
- Right-Click on the App, from the drop-down menu, click on Uninstall
- Follow the on-screen instruction to uninstall
- That’s it!
There were several other methods to uninstall or Remove apps or programs from Windows. Windows 11 announced with some major optimization to improve the stability, brings refreshing UI and rise of privacy and security to the Os.
Meanwhile, you can use a third party to remove a program from Windows 11, likewise Revo Uninstaller, IObit Uninstaller, Ashampoo Uninstaller.
Hopefully, we believe that this article remains helpful for you; share your query/feedback in the comment section down below.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- WhatsApp will only be compatible with Android OS 4.1, iOS 10, and KaiOS 2.5.1 or above
- Google will discontinue support for Android 2.3.7 on September 27.
- Amazon Price Tracker Apps: The Top 5 for Saving Money in 2021
- How to Disable or Remove Microsoft Teams Chat in Windows 11
- Top 5 Google Chrome Extensions for Image Downloading or Manage Images