Realme has recently announced the Realme Buds Wireless 3, and in the same price category, there is the OnePlus Bullet Wireless Z2 ANC. You may find many neckband options in the price category of Rs 2,000. Let us check the differences to determine which suits you most.
Many people are wondering, “Which should I opt for?” and have many questions regarding this. Today, in this article, we will share why the Realme Buds Wireless are better than the OnePlus Bullet Wireless Z2 ANC. Without further ado, let us get into this.
The build quality of the neckbands on both devices is quite similar; they are solid while remaining fairly comfortable. In terms of design, Realme Wireless looks far more interesting with its glossy finish, whereas the OnePlus neckband comes with a matte finish that has an old design language. Design and finish are subjective, so that you may find differences in your case.
The OnePlus build quality feels and looks more premium than the Realme Buds Wireless 3, although the Realme Buds do feel much better while wearing them. Additionally, on Realme, the controls are glossy and on the left side, while on OnePlus, the controls are rubber-built and present on the right side of the neckband. The magnets and wires are quite identical in look and feel.
Both have their apps for firmware updates, quick pairing, adjusting ANC, and other features. Regarding features, the Realme Buds Wireless 3 offers more than the OnePlus Bullet Wireless 2.
- The OnePlus Bullet Wireless Z2 ANC does come with HeyMelody app support, which is quite feature-rich. It shows battery percentage, noise control, bass, earbuds test, dual switches, and more.
- The Realme Buds Wireless 3 offers more than Hey Melody. They come with Realme Link support, where you will find support for spatial audio, noise control, sound effects, equalisers, dynamic bass, dual-device connectivity, find my phone, game mode, and more.
Bass: OnePlus has a 12.4mm dynamic driver, which provides better bass than Realme’s 13.6mm dynamic driver. However, due to the emphasis on bass, you may encounter issues with vocals and trebles due to compression. Realme has a balanced mix of vocals, trebles, and bass, with even better instrument clarity.
Connectivity, Noise Cancellation, and Mic Test
OnePlus offers better Bluetooth connectivity compared to the Realme Buds Wireless 3. ANC is better on OnePlus compared to Realme.
For calling purposes, Realme manages background noise better than OnePlus. Recipients will feel less like they are in traffic or a noisy environment when using Realme Buds Wireless 3 compared to the OnePlus Bullet Wireless Z2 ANC.
Realme offers 45 ms of latency, almost negligible, whereas OnePlus has 94 ms. For gaming, Realme is the better choice. It is recommended to use a BBK device because these devices offer better latency than any other phone when using either a Realme or OnePlus neckband.
- OneUI 6 Beta is rolling out to the Galaxy S22, and a hotfix is available for the Galaxy S23 Series.by Mehak
- Download and install iOS 17 on your eligible iPhone and iPad.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad