UMIDIGI A3s v/s Samsung Galaxy A10, full specs and price
Recently UMIDIGI launched its new Smartphone called as UMIDIGI A3s, and also samsung launched Galaxy A10, UMIDIGI comes just Half of Samsung Galaxy A10s Price. UMIDIGI A3s runs latest Android 10 out of the box and Galaxy A10 runs latest android pie out of the box.
n term of peformance, It Powered by Mediatek MT6761 built on 12nm, which clocked up to 2.0GHz, comes with IMG GE8300 GPU. This device coupled with 2GB Ram and 16GB Storage Onboard. Storage can further increase upto 256GB viausing microSD card. It runs latest Android 10 with Out of the box.
It features to 5.7” HD+ display HD+ display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Moreover, there has massive 3,950 mAh battery with 5V/1 Quick charging support.
There has Dual rear camera setup using with 16MP main camera 5MP depth sensor with LED flash. For front, there has 13MP selfie camera. Moreover, some other features on camera supports slow-motion video shooting and super night scene mode.
This device starting price tag is 59.99 USD for single variant 2GB + 16GB. This device available with Midnight Green/Space Gray two different colour options. This device Giveaway available on Officially website UMIDIGI , sale start from 9 December on Aliexpress
Samsung Galaxy A3s
This device comes powered Exynos 7884 built on 14nm, which clocked up to 1.6GHz. This device coupled with 2GB Ram and 32GB Storage Onboard. Storage can further increase upto 256GB via using microSD card. It runs latest Android Pie with Out of the box.
It features to 6.2” HD+ display HD+ display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Moreover, there has massive 3,400z` mAh battery with 5V/1 Quick charging support.
There has Dual rear camera setup using with 13MP main camera with f/1.9 aperture with LED flash. For front, there has 5MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture. Moreover, some other features on camera supports slow-motion video shooting and super night scene mode.
Price Samsung Galaxy A10
This device starting price tag is 140 USD for single variant 2GB + 32GB.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear display fingerprint scanner, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in Future on Same.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Realme X7 5G Software Update Tracker – RMX2176PU – June 2021 | India – Security Patch, Fix, and Improve Performance
- Download Windows 11 Dev OS 21996.1 – How to Upgrade | 64 Bit – ISO
- How to Fix Mass Effect Legendary Edition Update Launcher Crashes and Xbox Series X Glitch
- Download and Install Motorola E7i Power XT2097-12 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Hometech HT 10MT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)