UMIDIGI A3S Launched Globally with Android 10 and $60 Price Tag, full Specification
UMIDIGI Launched its new smartphone called as UMIDIGI A3s. This device comes with latest features and lots of new technology. There has powered by latest octacore Mediatek MT6761 with IMG GE8300 GPU. It also 3950mAh battery with charging support. It runs latest Android 10 with Out of the box.
Specification UMIDIGI A3s
In term of peformance, It Powered by Mediatek MT6761 built on 12nm, which clocked up to 2.0GHz, comes with IMG GE8300 GPU. This device coupled with 2GB Ram and 16GB Storage Onboard. Storage can further increase upto 256GB via using microSD card. It runs latest Android 10 with Out of the box.
Display and Battery
It features to 5.7” HD+ display HD+ display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Moreover, there has massive 3,950 mAh battery with 5V/1 Quick charging support.
There has Dual rear camera setup using with 16MP main camera 5MP depth sensor with LED flash. For front, there has 13MP selfie camera. Moreover, some other features on camera supports slow-motion video shooting and super night scene mode.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, scanner, gyro sensor, Side-mounted fingerprint scanner a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
This device starting price tag is 59.99 USD for single variant 2GB + 16GB. This device available with Midnight Green/Space Gray two different colour options. This device Giveaway available on Officially website UMIDIGI , sale start from 9 December on Aliexpress
Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable Opinion and Feedback in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates in Future on Same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- Oppo announced its Color OS 12 based on Android 12 software in China for Oppo, Realme and OnePlus devices
- Download Windows 11 Build 22458.1000 ISO | Upgrade Windows 11 Insider Preview OS Dev Build
- Download and Install Haier Alpha A7 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Tecno B1G Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Unihertz Titan Pocket Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)