Apple iPhones are already complex to the most of the users who are Android Oriented. Because, iPhones have different type of Gestures from which some of them are beyond the expectations. In order to these hidden gestures in iPhones, many new users even don’t know How to turn off or restart iPhone 13.
Moreover, the process for turning off or Restart your iPhone 13 is quiet easy. But lots of Android oriented users are finding solution for that particular concern. In order to this, we have prepared a list of key steps required for turning off or Restart iPhone 13. So, In this article, we will discuss more about How to Turn off or Restart your iPhone 13 – Here’s the easy steps for it.
You can turn off or restart your iPhone 13 by following these step
As we above mentioned that Apple devices has lots of hidden gestures that are hard to understand for a new iPhone User. Because of which, many users are asking for turning off or Restart procedure on iPhone 13. So, without wasting any time let’s take a look on the below key steps stated below as –
- First, Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power off slider Displays.
- Next, Drag the slider and wait half minute for your device to turn off.
Note – If your device is frozen or unresponsive, then force restart your device.
- Afterwards, To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button appearing on the right side of your iPhone until you see the Apple logo.
Hopefully, we can now expect that you all guys have Accurate content about How to Turn off or Restart your iPhone 13 – Here’s the easy steps for it. And, also well-known about the key steps for Restart your iPhone 13. With Associate to this, If any user has any query share them with us in the comment section down below.
- Reliance Jio Stepped-In Gaming Industry launched JioGamesWatch.
- WhatsApp will start blocking “View Once” photos, finally restricting users from taking screenshots.
- Reddit Search comments section is now available on iOS and Android, with a more refined search experience.
- Whatsapp rolling out My Contacts Except… last seen Status – How to hide Last Seen Status from specific contacts (particular contact)
- Snapchat’s officially introduced new safety tool, parental controls, “Family Center,” lets parents see whom their kids are talking to.