How to Disable Comments on Instagram Stories: Stop Users From Replying
Every Instagram comes with default settings, Where anyone can send message replies to your Instagram Stories. But, What if you don’t want to receive replies from your Instagram stories? Thankfully, you can disable replies to your Story’s posts. Here is the quick guide; follow the steps.
How to Stop Users From Replying to Your Instagram Stories
- Open Device settings by going to your profile and then click on the three-horizontal line placed in the screen’s upper-right corner.
- Tap on Settings, and then Go to Privacy.
- After that, tap on Story and check the checkbox that appears under the Reply section. Either you can choose the People you follow.
- That’s it!
Now you will not receive any unwanted responses to your Instagram Story. Not to mention, your Instagram should be updated to its latest version to deal with disabling the Instagram Stories Replies.
On top of that, anyone who views your stories can still be able to React with an emoji and share the Story with anyone through direct message.
- How to use GBoard Custom Emoji Stickerby Love Adhikari
- Flipkart Big Billion Day 2023 Launch and Dealsby Mehak
- These are the TWS you should Buy under 2K Best Deal Guideby Romeshwar Prasad
- Honor 90 is just bad Phone, Skip!by Romeshwar Prasad
- YouTube unveils an AI tool to suggest music, backgrounds, dubbing, and video topics.by Love Adhikari