WhatsApp officially releases its latest update, where it now allows users to migrate their WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Samsung devices. Currently, it’s limited to Samsung devices and soon will be start extended to other android devices.
You can transfer your account details, profile photo, personal chat, group chat, chat history, media and settings. But you can’t transfer your call history or display name. Additionally, you require WhatsApp version 18.104.22.168 or higher on iPhone and WhatsApp Version 22.214.171.124 or higher on Samsung Android smartphones.
How to Transfer WhatsApp From iPhone to Samsung Device
Before proceeding, you require a USB-C Lighting cable to connect your Samsung device to your iPhone. So without further ado, let’s check it out.
- First thing first, Connected your Samsung device to your iPhone with the appropriate cable.
- Now, Follow the on-screen Samsung Smart Switch instruction
- Using your iPhone camera, Scan the QR Code which prompts on the Samsung device
- Tap on Start on iPhone, and hold to finish the process
- After completing the setup, Open WhatsApp and log in with the same mobile number that you were using on iPhone
- Afterwards, Tap on import and then confirm your action to continue
- That’s it
It takes some time to finish the complete process, but now your WhatsApp chat is expected to be active. Not to mention, your iPhone still having all your WhatsApp data until you clear. This method doesn’t involve cloud storage, and Whatsapp won’t view your data transfer.
Hopefully, this guide remains helpful for you and have successfully transfer Whatsapp from iPhone to Samsung. Share your query with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in future on the same.
- Does we get Windows 11 23H2 over 22H2 and 21H2?by Akhil Sharma
- Galaxy AI will be integrated with Bixby and the Galaxy Watch for advanced assistants.by Love Adhikari
- Samsung rolls out AI features to older devices: List of Eligible Galaxy AI Devicesby Mehak
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma