If you are familiar with sending voice messages on WhatsApp, you may need to preview your audio messages. This can help avoid sending messages to the wrong person or missing out on essential details. Many users are searching for information on previewing audio messages on WhatsApp.
We have gathered some information to assist these users in response to this need. We have found a way to preview your audio messages on WhatsApp, and in this article, we will discuss the steps involved.
How to Use WhatsApp Audio Preview Using Simple Key Steps
Initially, this feature was not available in WhatsApp. It was introduced in a recent update, so make sure you have the latest version of WhatsApp before following the steps below:
- Open WhatsApp on your device.
- Open an individual chat on WhatsApp.
- Tap and hold the microphone button next to the message textbox and slide up to lock hands-free recording.
Note: You don’t need to slide up on the Web and desktop versions of WhatsApp.
- Start speaking your voice message.
- Tap the stop button to finish recording.
- Tap the play button to listen to your recording.
- You can now preview your audio message on WhatsApp.
We hope this provides accurate information on using simple steps to use WhatsApp Audio Preview. You should now be familiar with the different steps involved in this process. If you have questions, please share them in the comment section below.
- How to Install Windows 11 24H2by Romeshwar Prasad
- Does Rice a potential solution for Wet iPhone?by Akhil Sharma
- One UI 7-based Android 15 Tracker: Eligible Deviceby Mehak
- Galaxy S24 Series starts receiving its first update.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Download Android 15 OTA for Pixel Devices | Developer Previewby Romeshwar Prasad