The best way to schedule a post on Instagram for mobile and desktop
One of the most popular picture-sharing platforms in the world is Instagram. You can either schedule your Instagram content to auto-post using the mobile app, or use the Instagram application for Android or iOS. By scheduling a post, you can free up more time to do another important task.
Here is a guide to posting to Instagram if you have no idea how to do it. It is not a new thing; the business, marketing team, as well as influencers have done this for many years.
Do you have a scheduling feature for Instagram posts?
By using Creator Studio, you can schedule an Instagram post, and you can upload Instagram feed posts, stories, carousels, IGTV videos as well.
Creator Studio: Scheduling Instagram posts
You can use Instagram creator studio on both Business and Personal Profiles. However, alternatively, you can also use the Facebook Creator Studio for similar functionality.
Create a creator studio account and connect your Instagram.
Linked Instagram accounts are required before you can proceed. You should proceed if you have completed the setup already.
Schedule Post to Post to Instagram
We believe you have already created your Post and Ready to Post,
- Open your Instagram and login with your Creator Studio Connected Account.
- Then, Start writing Caption (You can use 2,200 Character, 30 Mentions and 30 Hastags).
- After that, Click on Add Content and browse the content you want to upload.
- Afterward, You can crop photo and Tag account or tag bussiness partner accordingly.
- Check the checkbox for ‘Post to Facebook’ if you also want to publish the content on Facebook at the same time.
- Next Click on Publish and Choose Schedule, Choose date and time and then post content on Instagram feed.
- Click Schedule, That’s it!
Schedule Instagram post (Business Profiles)
If you select the Business profile, you will be able to use a third-party utility tool. A number of social media tools can be scheduled with Hootsuite, among them. The functionality of any third-party tool that depends on Business Profile must be switched to Business Profile if you do not own it.
Convert Facebook to Business Profile
Access to business features is only available if you have a Business profile versus an individual or personal profile. Here are the instructions listed below.
- Open Settings and then click on Account
- Click on Account and Look for Switch to Professional Account
- Now, Select Continue and Choose Done after selecting Category of your Business.
- Tap Ok to save changes
- Click on business and Click Next
- Then, Add Contact Details and Tap Next or choose ‘Don’t use My Contact Info.’
- That’s it!
Convert Instagram to Business Profile
- Open IG settings and then Click on Account
- After that, Choose ‘Switch to Professional Account‘
- Now, Select the preferrable Category and then confirm your action.
- That’s it!
In addition, your followers will view your profile after completing this action as a social influencer, artist, singer, etc.
Add IG Busines Profile Business Profile to HootSuit
One of the preferred Media Management tools is Hootsuite; it is one of the Social Media Management tools that you can use. Here is how to enable your Instagram Business profile in Hootsuite. To complete the setup, make sure your Instagram and Facebook accounts are synced.
- Click on profile icon palced on the bottom-left corner of the the Hootsuit Dashboard
- Then Click on Social Network and Team, After that Choose ‘Instagram.’
- Next, Complete the Account Authentication to add
- That’s it!
Start Composing your Instagram post
Using Hootsuite follows the same steps you would have to follow to post on any Social media handle.
- Click on post from the Side-bar and then Type your content.
- After that, Add Image and On the same pop-up Post box on the bottom-right corner you have option to Publish/ Schedule.
- Click on Schedule and Choose Date and Time of publish the content.
- That’s it!
- How to send Best Quality Photos and Videos on WhatsApp | Enable Best Quality Media
- Download Best GCam 8.1 for Android Device | Google Camera Port UltraCVM_v8.1.apk by UltraM8
- Download Best GCam 8.1.1 for ASUS Zenfone 6/7/8, and ROG 2/3 | Google Camera Port GCam_8.1.101_Wichaya_V1.3.apk by Wichaya
- How to Create a CON Folder in Windows in Window 7, 8, 10, and 11
- Download Best GCam 8.2.4 for Xiaomi, Redmi, and Poco | Google Camera Port MGC_8.2.400_A10_V-alpha2 by BSG
- Download Best GCam 8.1.101 for Android | Google Camera Port NGCam_8.1.101-v1.3-fix by Nikita
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price