Sony Xperia K8820 Spotted on Geekbench with Snapdragon 765 Soc,
Sony Xperia launchs its new Smartphone, which spotted on GeekBench it has powered By LatesQualcomn Snapdragon 765 Soc. Recently The Qualcomn Snapdragon launched SD765 Which 5G Support. Other Company launched new Smartphone with 5G Support that Have a SD765, just like Oppo, Realme and realme.
This device Spotted On Geekbench which has Powered by Latest Qualcomn Snapdragon 765Soc. This device coupled with 8Gb RAm and Up to 256Gb Storage On-Board. It runs latest Andriod 10 out of the box out of the box. This device Scored on Geekbench scored of 465 in single core and it scored 1757 in the multi-core test.
src="https://androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Sony-Xperia-k8820.jpg" alt="" width="948" height="1024" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Sony-Xperia-k8820.jpg 948w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Sony-Xperia-k8820-278x300.jpg 278w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Sony-Xperia-k8820-768x830.jpg 768w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Sony-Xperia-k8820-600x648.jpg 600w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Sony-Xperia-k8820-585x632.jpg 585w" sizes="(max-width: 948px) 100vw, 948px" />
Recently Sony launched its new smartphone sony Xperia 5 with lots of new features and latest technology. Now Sony Launched It’s upgraded version called as Sony Xperia 1 Professional Edition In Japan. This device comes with 4K OLED Type Display and there has some special Feature to connect Ethernet Interent via using Type-c Port.
It features to 6.5-inch 4K OLED CinemaWide display. There has (1644×3840 pixels) screen resolution along with a 21:9 aspect ratio. For Security, there has Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection. Moreover, there has 3,330mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support.
Sony Xperia 1 Professional Edition Starting Price tag is JPY 143,000 (93,400 INR). This device available with single black colour option. Also this device going to sale on 25 october 2019 in Japan.
Sensors & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor.So Connectivity options in the smartphone include 5G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. supports Nightscape, Hybrid HDR, Chroma Boost, and Portrait Mode
Let Us Know What did you think about this Device in Comment Section Below? Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- Download GeForce RTX 3080 Ti driver for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.5 Beta Update – Easy steps
- Fix KB5003637 prevents apps from accessing event logs after installation
- Microsoft Flight Simulator for Xbox Series X|S coming this summer with same depth as on PC
- Guide to Fix discord static sounds when streaming – Screen Sharing
- Go viral on Twitter and Facebook with the Cartoon Challenge
- Realme X7 5G Software Update Tracker – RMX2176PU – June 2021 | India – Security Patch, Fix, and Improve Performance
- Download Windows 11 Dev OS 21996.1 – How to Upgrade | 64 Bit – ISO
- How to Fix Mass Effect Legendary Edition Update Launcher Crashes and Xbox Series X Glitch
- Download and Install Motorola E7i Power XT2097-12 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Hometech HT 10MT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)