Sony Xperia 5 Plus CAD Render Reveals Design and key Specifition
Sony Xperia 5 PlusSony’s Upcoming Smartphone Sony Xperia 5 Plus, We are little Confuse about the Naming because of Sony’s un-consistent Series naming. While the Sony Xperia 5 Plus CAD Render is been Leaked With Some of its Key Specification. The Device is been Continued the Design league With Some upgrade Specification.
This is the SONY XPERIA 5 PLUS by @OnLeaks!
It is expected to comes with a 6.6-inch Flat OLED Display With a Minimum bezel surrounded by metal Frame. The Bezels are quite narrow on the top and Chin are Quite symmetrical. At the top front, it having an Earpie, Front Sensor and a Selfie Shooter.
Whereas, The Device having a power button and Volume Rockers are on the Right side the device The SIM tray and the MicroSD Card Slot on the Left Side of the Device At Bottom it having an USB Type-C Port for Data Sharing and Charging along a Microphone. Meanwhile, it offers a Dual Front Firing Speakers and It could support DOLBY ATMOS sounds. It also Remains the 3.5mm Audio jack on the top of Device.
SONY XPERIA 5 PLUS 360° VIDEO + 5K RENDERS + DIMENSIONS + FEW SPECS [Exclusive: Slashleaks]
In terms of Camera Sensor, The Device Triple rear camera Module aligned vertically placed on the Top-Left Corner of the device. Where is having a Triple Rear Camera and ToF (Time of Flight) along with an LED Flash light. There Was Some tiny unknown sensor as for not, For Front is housing an 8MP Selfie Shooter.
As for Security, The Device having a Right Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. They’re also features a Face Recognition for face Unlock. Not to mention, The Device following a Boxy metal Frame like the Previous Generation delivering a Quality Build. The Dimension of the device measuring a 168.2 x 71.6 x 8.1mm (9.3mm including rear camera bump).
Thanks for being with us, Share your more valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13