Sony Introduced New Aspect Ratio 21:9 and More!
After a Long Period of Time Sony is Going to launched its Bundle of Smartphone on Feb 25. Where Sony Xperia 1 been a Flagship Smartphone, While Xperia 10, Xperia 10 Plus and Xperia L3 Mi-Budget Smartphone. for instance, We have Key Specification of the Device Before the Offical launch and Render.
Sony Xperia 1
This Will be a sony Flagship Device With Industry First 21:9 Cinema-Wide Display panel. It comes With 6.5-inch 4K HDR OLED Display and More Narrow Bezels. Sony Uses BRAVIA X1 Mobile Engine to Enhance the Color Experience of Deep Black and More Accurate Color. Display Panel is Been Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6 at top of Display.
The device is Been IP68 Water and Dust Resistance. In the Terms of Camera Performance there Will be Rear Triple Camera Setup. However, It Equipped With 12MP Primary + Super Wide-angle + Telephoto Lens along OIS. Moreover, It supports Super Slow Motion FHD Video Recording along DUal-Pixel Technology. It having a Single 8MP Selfie Shooter Which Feature 3D avatars Using 3D Creator Feature.
The Device Will be Powered By Flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Soc Coupled With 6GB of Ram and 12GB of Onboard Storage. Sony packed 4400mAh battery Which uses Type-C connector Fast Charging. It Runs over Android 9.0 Oreo Out of the Box.
sony Xperia 1 initially Comes in Purple Color Varient With the Expected Price of ~$1,101 and Available till June.
Sony Xperia 10
This Device Will be a Mid-Budget Smartphone, Which Will be Launched in MWC2019. Also, it Could also Be Known as Sony XA3 and XA3 Plus.
There Will be a 5.9-Inch Full HD+ Display Panel of 21:9 aspect. There is No notch Instead It has ForeHead Packed Selfie Shooter and Sensor Inside and Having Bottom China as Well.
The Device will be Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Soc paired With 3GB and 4GB of Ram along 64GB of Onboard Storage. Also, it Can Expand Storage Via MicroSD card up to 512GB Storage.
As for Camera Performance, it uses Dual 13MP Primary + 5MP Secondary Camera Sensor. Wile it having 8MP Selfie Shooter. Sony Offers Disappointing 2870mAh Power Juice, But it has 3.5mm Audio Jack along Hi-Res audio. Also Having Rear-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor.
We Could Expect the Device Price WIll be ~$394 for 3GB+64 and ~$492.
Sony Xperia 10 Plus
Likewise, Xperia 10 Plus Comes With Larger 6.5-inch Full HD+ Resolution Display panel of 21:9 Aspect Ratio. There Will be Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Soc Hugged WIt 4GB of Ram and 64GB of Onboard Storage. As for Camera, it uses a 12MP + 8MP Dual Camera Setup.
It packed Decent 3000mAh batter Backup and Featured Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. The expected Price of the Device is Been a ~$499 and Will Available on Sale from April.
Sony Xperia L3
This Device is going to Me Most Affordable Smartphone from Sony, Which Features a Rear-Mounted Fingerprint Sensor.
As similarly to other Screen aspect ratio, it Has an 18:9 Aspect Ratio. It Comes With 5.7-inch HD+ Display. It Will be Powered by MediaTek 6762 Soc Packed With3GB of Ram. As in the Terms of Camera, It has dual 13MP + 2MP Camera Sensor and 8MP Selfie Shooter. As it offers More More Decent 3300mAh battery.
It was Initially available in Silver, Grey and Gold Color Varient and Run Over Android 9.0 Oreo out of the Box. The Device Expected to Comes in Early April for Sale and Having a Price Tag of ~$199.
Thanks for Being WIth us, Share your thoughts in the COmment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- OnePlus Nord 2 Battery Explodes in India, OnePlus issues Investigation
- Realme Pad with quad speakers, 10-inch screen, ultra-slim body and 7,100mAh battery for price of Rs. 13,999.
- Realme 8i, Realme 8s 5G with 5,000mAh batteries, MediaTek SoC starts at Rs. 13,999
- TikTok reportedly surpassed YouTube in terms of Watch time in US and UK: App Annie
- Redmi K50 Will Surely feature IP68 Certification, 100W fast charging, Snapdragon 898, 108MP Camera and More
- Android 12 based ColorOS 12 is scheduled to launch in September
- iPhone 13 Series Started their Pre-Orders, Price with Regional Availability
- Samsung Galaxy A52s VS OnePlus Nord 2: Which is better to consider and why?
- How to use Startup Folder on Windows 11 – Step by Step Guide
- How to get longer battery life, Save your smartphone Battery life
- Top 3 Missing useful feature you get on Android Phone but not in iPhone 13