Qualcomm Announced there New Soc for an Entry-level Smartphone Mobile Platform. This Specially Designed to Power Budget Range Device, Which Brings More Stable and Performance than Before. Qualcomm Working on there 2-Series Portfolio. Meanwhile, They unveiled there Qualcomm Snapdragon 215 Mobile Platform. Qualcomm aims to Bring New Features and Hardware Support under $100 Price Point.
Therefore, The 2-Series Comes With Features like NFC, 19:9 Display, Dual Camera Support and more. This Chipset is Based on San Diego-Based Company Launched this Same Soc Back in 2015. It is the Industry-First 64-Bit CPU and to be Support Dual Camera. It also Offers an X5 LTE Modem along Dual VoLTE Connectivity.
loading="lazy" class="aligncenter wp-image-8572 size-full" src="https://androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/sd-chip-new_0.png" alt="Snapdragon 210 Processor" width="480" height="280" srcset="https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/sd-chip-new_0.png 480w, https://www.androidgreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/sd-chip-new_0-300x175.png 300w" sizes="(max-width: 480px) 100vw, 480px" />
This Qualcomm 215 Soc is based on 64-Bit Architecture instead of 32-Bit Architecture. Which means it can run 64-Bit Android Platform application, Further it Capable of Hosting NFC-based Payment. To Boost this it Includes a 308GPU and Integrated Hexagon DSP, Who Claim it Support More than 5 Days of Music Playback and 10 Hours of Video Playback.
However, it is 50% Faster, Having an ARM Cortex-A53 at Max Clock Speed of 1.3GHz. Not to Mention it Easily Run a lot of Games, OEM Can Use 3 LPDDR3 Ram of Max 672MHz along eMMC 4.5 and SD 3.0 (UHS-I) storage Varients.
Under the Hood, It has a Connectivity option for LTE Cat 4, Integrated Wi-Fi 802.11ac With MU-MIMO, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, OTDOA, GLONASS, and Beidou. Definitely, the Performance Speed Will be Boosted More Compared to the Older 32-Bit Soc. Moreover, it Comes With a 4x Cortex A53 Cores Using older 28nm FinFET Process.
In the Terms of Camera Performance, it can hold Dual 12-Bit ISPs (Image Signal Process) up to 13MP Camera Sensor. Which Can Record Video Max Full HD (1080p) and Capable of Supporting EVS (Ultra HD), Video Callin. Similarly, the Soc Support Quick Charging Technology. Which Will be 75% Faster than Traditional Implementations.
The Future of Budget Segment Device Like Realme C and Redmi Go Series Smartphone Will be More Powerful than before under $100 Price Segment. Hope you Like. Thanks for Being With us, Share your Valuable Feedback and Opinion in the Comment Section Down Below. Stay tuned for More Further Updates.
- How to Turn your Android into a Capable Gaming Machine
- Realme UI 3.0 based on Android 12 launching this October; check eligible device, features, and more
- Bitcoin consume more energy than entire nation of Philippines and Argentina
- China central bank ban crypto-currency trading activities and mining, calls it illegal
- Apple blacklists Epic Games’ “Fortnite” from the App Store until all court appeals are exhausted.
- Download Battlefield Mobile APK Alpha Beta – Early Acess for Android: How to Download and Play
- Netflix’s forthcoming League of Legends series, premieres November 6th
- Restore audio missing from Instagram stories – How to Fix step by step guide
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra with S Pen is set to dethrone the Galaxy Note Series
- Google is cutting its cut of sales on its cloud marketplace, even after Google Cloud Revenue Jumps 54% To $4.63B,
- Is there a charger included with the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro?