How to Sign-up for DuckDuckGo Email Protection – @Duck.com | Stop getting emails that’ll track you
DuckDuckGo announced their email protection server, where this functionality is currently under beta testing. Where you can use the DuckDuckGo email to continue with the email service.
It will be free and this includes email trackers removed for a better private email address. Likely it not going to be separated from the app, so if you wonder how you can use @duck.com then follow this guide.
How to enable @duck.com on DuckDuckGo browser.
This is not as straightforward instead you have to first join a waiting list and you will be cherry-picked by developers to participate in this.
- Download DuckDuckGo app on your mobile device
- Tap on setting and then head over to beta features
- After that, tap on Email Protection
- Then click on Join the Private Waitlist
- That’s it.
Advantages of using DuckDuckGo email. Address
Reportedly, more than 70% email includes teachers to which it collects data including your device name and message for advertisement purpose.
Which include third-party firms including Mailchimp, Appnexus, Acxiom, Google. Here the DuckDuckGo mails come it removes email trackers and protects against such consent.
We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in future on the same.
- How to Add or Remove Widgets in Windows 11
- OPPO A93s 5G Launched in China with Dimensity 700, 48MP Triple-cam setup & 5,000mAh battery
- Poco F3 GT has been unveiled, the biggest competitor to OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Disable/Enable the Startup Sound on Windows 11
- Nova Launcher 7 APK – The Public Beta Goes Live on Google Play | How to Install and Feature guide
- OnePlus Nord 2 5G Lauched with Dimensity 1200-AI, 50MP Triple-camera Full Specification and Price
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September