How to Sideload One UI 5.0 OTA Update.zip File on Samsung Galaxy Phone | Android 13-based One UI 5 Beta Program
Samsung recently opened its beta testing for One UI 5 Beta, which is based on Android 13. Google expected to release a stable release in October; you can either sign-up for the Beta or manually flash the One UI 5 Beta on your device.
How to Install One UI 5 BETA OTA Update.zip
Beta Update has known issues, and it is advised that you not install it on your daily driver. I prefer using secondary. You should also have basic Android Troubleshoot knowledge before proceeding. Else, wait for the Stable rollout.
To download the latest Samsung One UI 5 Beta, use Frija Tool, or SamFw to download the latest firmware for any Samsung Smartphone. It used the Samsung FUS (Firmware Update Server), which allows pausing/resume downloads and much more. You Need to rename the file from the package_name to update.zip to simplify the process of installing the OTA update manually.
Installing One UI 5 BETA OTA Update.zip via ADB Method Card on Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Start downloading the SDK Platform tool and extracting them on your computer.
- Move the Update.zip file inside extracted folder, and by pressing left-shift, right-click on the mouse and select “Open Command Prompt here, ” to open CMD.
- Your device will shut down, and press the Power + Volume button to boot into recovery mode.
- Navigate to “Update via ADB,” and connect your Samsung Device with your PC with a USB Cable.
- Enter ./adb device to let the device connect.
- Now, ./adb sideload update.zip, it takes some time to verify, and during that process, do not unplug your device from pc.
- Once it finishes flashing, That is it!
Installing One UI 5 BETA OTA Update.zip via SD Card on Samsung Galaxy Devices
Not to mention, if you use this method, the KNOX warranty does not matter avoid.
- Download the Firmware Update.zip, and save it to your device’s internal storage.
- Move the file into your SD Card, and then shut down your device.
- After that, Press and hold the Power + Volume button to boot into Stock recovery.
- Use the Volume rocker to navigate to select Update via Zip option; choose the Power button.
- Therefore, Browse the bin file and select the file to flash on your Galaxy Device.
- Once it finishes updating, That is it!
Noteworthy: You cannot use Recovery through VoIUP + Power button after flashing the Beta update. You have to use ./adb reboot recovery to reboot to download mode. Use ./adb reboot download.
Installing One UI 5 BETA OTA Update.zip via Alliance Shield [App Manager] on Samsung Galaxy Devices
Quick guide to install the Beta locally with Alliance Shield, and it doesn’t require PC
- Download Alliance Shield [App Manager] on your Galaxy. Finish the basic setup by creating the account and allowing Knox permission.
- Open the App Manager and search for the Software update from the option.
- Next, Head over to activities and then search for the “com.idm.fotaagent.enabler.ui.admin.main.AdminMainActivity.”
- Open it from the options, and then tap on Sideload to update th package.
- Please wait for it to finish installing, and That is it!
- OneUI 6 Beta is rolling out to the Galaxy S22, and a hotfix is available for the Galaxy S23 Series.by Mehak
- Download and install iOS 17 on your eligible iPhone and iPad.by Romeshwar Prasad
- Genshin Impact 4.2 Beta – Application Date, Deadline, and How to Apply.by Love Adhikari
- iPhone 15 over iPhone 15 Pro Series is the best model to buy this year: Buyer’s Guide.by Mehak
- What does private browsing actually do and is browsing really private?by Romeshwar Prasad