Sharp launch AQUOS Zero 2 in Taiwan with 240Hz dispute panel and Snapdragon 855 Soc
Sharp has launched its latest affordable AQUOS Zero 2 bringing the world first 240Hz of screen refresh rate. The device used to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look towards the device and know—more about it.
Sharp AQUOS Zero 2 Key Specifications and Highlights [Launch in Taiwan]
First Things First, the device is going to you come with 6.4 inches of full HD+ display panel that seems to be quite impressive due to its bezeless design. While the device is having a 240Hz of screen refresh rate display panel making it smoother and faster experience.
The device has been already launched previously in Japan and its now at spending to word more unique domestic markets. Moreover, the display includes an optical in-display fingerprint scanner thanks to its LED display panel. Thedisplay was well protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
Under the hood, the device is going to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 mobile processor-based octa-core CPU paired with an 8GB of Ram and 256 GB of onboard storage. For you can expand the storage using dedicated MicroSD card slot.
In terms of camera performance, the device having a dual rear cameral and vertically placed on the upper middle of the back panel. Therefore it is housing a 20 Megapixel primary plus 12-megapixel secondary camera lens a complete by an LED flash. Meanwhile, the front has an 8-megapixel selfie upfront utilising its software to bring AI capabilities.
On the other hand, 2 power the device it with a 3130mAh battery and as connectivity it having NFC to complete the payment transaction. The price of the invention is starting with 21,990 NT$ (~$733).
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more for the updates in future on same.
- Micromax launched IN 2b under Rs 10,000 with UniSoc SoC in India
- Oneplus 10 pro may introduce Under Display camera Concept- Check Key Specification
- Realme 8s expected to launch soon in india with 6GB and 8GB configuration
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Spotted on TENNA reveals 12GB + 256GB Configuration, Launch Imminent
- ZTE Axon 30 will launch soon globally in September
- Micromax In 2b officially Launched in India with UNISOC T610 chipset
- What are the key Specs for All-new Realme GT Flash?
- What are the Expected Specifications for Upcoming Realme Laptops
- What are the Expected key Specs for the Upcoming Realme Pad?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 Expected Price in European Market
- Tecno Pop 5 launched with Android 10 Go, 6.1-Inch HD+ IPS LCD, and SC7731E