How to Share Focus Status with your Contact on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
If you are busy, iPhone release a have a very fascinating feature with the iOS/ iPadOS 15 called Focus Mode. Not only this, there is a way to tell your contact with a notification about your Focus Mode. You can customize this based on your need; you will receive all your important notification after the Focus mode ends.
Focus Mode comes handy, since it includes all the modes including Do Not Disturb, Personal, Work, Sleep, Fitness and Driving. Although, you can also customize this based on time, location or while using specific application.
When it comes to focus mode, it really important that you won’t get disturb during the time. Letting your contacts about your Focus mode, so they don’t get offend for denied of calls/ not responding to message or else.
Enable Focus Mode and Customize it
Before sharing focus status with your friends or family, enabling focus mode is necessary. There are a good number of default focus mode which you can customize.
- Open Device Settings, and tap on Focus.
- From there, Customize the each (Do Not Disturb, Sleep, Personal, Work) to set the alerts for the apps.
- If you want to give specific permission to app, and app simply click on the Focus and add them in the section.
After adding people, and add you will continue to receive the notification while Focus Mode is active.
- To make it for a specific time, Location or app simply tap on the Add Schedule or Automation and tweak it accordingly.
- If you want to make separate Focus Mode, click on the “+” icon button placed on the upper-right corner.
- Give it a name, and color of your choice to proceed next.
- That’s It!
Share Focus Status in Message on iPhone
Once you complete the Setup of enabling Focus Mode, you can now proceed to the automatically know about your FOCUS Status.
- Open Device Settings, and head over to Focus.
- Choose the Focus Mode you want to Edit.
- From there Tap on the Focus Status.
- Toggle to enable the Share Focus Status in order to activate the sharing.
- That’s it!
Now from the next notification including text or call, your contact will be alerted about you have temporarily disable the notification. You can set this for whatever Focus Mode you want to be set.
- Reliance Jio Stepped-In Gaming Industry launched JioGamesWatch.
- WhatsApp will start blocking “View Once” photos, finally restricting users from taking screenshots.
- Reddit Search comments section is now available on iOS and Android, with a more refined search experience.
- Whatsapp rolling out My Contacts Except… last seen Status – How to hide Last Seen Status from specific contacts (particular contact)
- Snapchat’s officially introduced new safety tool, parental controls, “Family Center,” lets parents see whom their kids are talking to.